I will trade for PSP + money

XBL: ArthurOtaku
    PSN: Arthur-Otaku

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Do not trade with this joker

I’m an honest sega master system collector and would like to warn you all not deal with this guy

Arthur-Otaku aka Arthur Cruz is nothing more than a cheat out to make a quick dollar

Last year I paid him a lot of money (and I mean a lot) for three Brand new Mint Tec Toy games, the snag was that the games I received were in poor condition!
    Before I bought them he sent me pictures of each game just like the one above but the games in the pictures were not the ones I received, just a deception to make me buy

After I received the games I had a bit of a moan about the games and he admitted the games were not as they should have been then tried telling me that mint games in brazil are poor and to get them in true mint condition they had to be sealed, myself having a number of contacts in brazil and a collection of over 150 Tec Toy games knew this was just his way of trying to get out of a bad situation

He promised to sort the games out for me and get me new covers and instructions in better condition and this was last October but as you see here he now had a replacement Fire and Ice cover and manual but has failed to offer them to me, Fire and Ice was one of the games I bought from him in Mint like New condition but I received a crappy stained cover and creased manual and a scratched to F**k cart

I urge you all not to deal with this guy and if you do I wish you the best in luck

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    arthurotaku

An e-mail was sent to this kid about fire and ice situation 3 WEEKS AGO, I said in e-mail that an new copy of fire and ice is on my hands but I don't received any reply

I already had comunication problems with this guy, during the negociation too, he doesnt receive some e-mails or dont reply (I dont know your problem), I offered a new cover for ariel little mermaid (bought with fire and ice) some days after the complaim, I sent 3 e-mails and only in 4th e-mail I got luck. Game was holded for 4 weeks with many potential buyes and your reply was -I dont want it anymore-

He says of delays, these two games are very hard to find in the market and the first oportunity to get them and change covers was did, for ariel and fireandice

I never received any complaim about condition of my games, but first time happens, its normal, Jon Pollitt want games in new condition, no problem, I said to him that covers will be changed when I found these games again, but he doesnt want to wait, maybe he can ask to another brazilian guy if these 2 games are really hard to find and take a time to see again

He needs a new e-mail service and take easy because photos of games was sent and he did the purchase

I will still try to solve the problem with this guy

Any doubt, check my feedbacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

His reply is nothing more than a "help get me of here" reply

He showed me the pictures of the games he was selling

I sent him the money and then waited a few weeks... a few weeks later I asked on the situation and he told me he had sent my games to Japan by mistake but will get his friend in Japan to send them to me, a few more weeks they arrived but guess what? They had been sent from Brazil and not Japan! Just another lie I guess

The pictures of the games he sent were never the games I received

I believe he was just buying time to get the games together after he took my money, c’mon $350 U.S dollars is a fortune in Brazil and I doubt it would be hard to get people to part with video games for a part of that cash

Anyhow the main story is that this guy sent me pictures of games he was selling that appeared to be like new and then me games that were in poor condition almost 2 months after paying for them

He describes me as “this Kid” but I’m a bloke with kids who can afford to spend $350 on three rare master systems games, if you know any kids like that then…. The words mega rich dads come into it! I’m no kid and I am not rich but work hard for my money!

I’m a lifetime member of the sega8bit forum, if you doubt me then get on the forum and ask if I’m trustworthy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And he never mailed me three weeks ago

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    arthurotaku

Jon was mailed 3 weeks ago YES, he dont admit that already had comunication problems with me before YES too, I can prove it, I never delete my paste of sent items

Items was sent incorrectly to another adreess, sh*t happens when we have many to do in small time, this problem was solved or not?

Insane, I produced photos of items that he never received? The most untrustable guy of world will not have this so crazy idea...

Jon continues kicking me, but I have an reputation, and now he is very active and replying me so we can do the change so...

...Item is not available for sell anymore, lets see what I can do for jon

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-Otaku
    ...Item is not available for sell anymore, lets see what I can do for jon
    Since it's went downhill pretty quickly, and you're apparently not selling it anymore, I see no reason for this thread to stay open. Arthur, if you want to sell this game here again feel free to create a new thread for it anytime.

Onyx, this is NOT the place to give feedback. We actually have a forum here for feedback... coincedentally, it's called the Feedback Forum. I suggest you go there and state your case if you feel compelled to, but do NOT carry this sort of thing out in B&S. In here it's classified as spam, and I'm prone to treating it as such. Thanks.