Thread: WTB: vrs. port covers, TD packaging/FS: MORE gamebox covers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB: vrs. port covers, TD packaging/FS: MORE gamebox covers!

I was going through my consoles the other day and noticed that my Genesis I & II models don't have port covers; mainly because when I bought them they were both attached to their respective CD units and the previous owners never included them. I also need a couple of port covers for the older Playstation 1's and I'm pretty sure one for an oval-button Saturn.

I ALSO desperately need a manual for a Turbo Duo AND I would really like to find the outside "pack-in games" banner that was on the end of the box. This one:

.. I'm told there was two banners. I need the one that says Ninja Spirit comes with it, at the bottom. These two items would make my Turbo Duo truly complete; and I would pay well for them.

Lastly.. this is an interest check for more polyvinyl game sleeves. Some of you may have noticed I came across some last week:

eB forum post

I'm seriously considering acquiring a thousand more, but I would like to know about how many people would be interested in buying some. The first round of sales was simply too much of a hassle; divying them up into smaller lots, figuring shipping, etc.

So here's how I intend to sell them. These will be sold in lots of 100 ONLY! Cost is a flat-price and INCLUDES S&H for a lot of 100.

Lot of 100 to anywhere in the US = $100

Lot of 100 to anywhere in Canada = $110

Lot of 100 to Europe & Overseas = $125

That's it.. plain & simple. Please just leave replies here for now stating how many lots you'd be interested in; and to what country I'd be shipping. My message box is FULL of PMs regarding the last bunch sold and I don't want any mix-ups. Like I said.. after calculating postal rates to the $ last week.. I found that European shipments of 100 average about $30. I believe I can fit 100 in a flat-rate Priority envelope, here in the states; for about $10 and shipment to Canada usually runs about $10 more than stateside. If enough interest is shown I'll go ahead and purchase more.

These will be sold ONLY in lots of 100 (no discounts for more.. sorry.) and please don't haggle or moan to me about shipping. If you don't agree with my prices.. simply ignore this.

Thanks to all for your time & attention.
    "Kooch56.. you is a MEAN man!"
    My DP feedback
    "Take us to the THRESHOLD!"

somewhere between the past and the future
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I might have a cover for the two Genesis systems and a PSX, let me check and i'll get back to you.

Possibility is infinity! You must be satisfied!

You just can't handle my jawusumness responces. -The Sizz

somewhere between the past and the future
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All i ended up having was a port cover for the PSX.

I thought i had some port covers for the Genesis systems as i had some dead systems lying around (both models) but i can't find any.

Possibility is infinity! You must be satisfied!

You just can't handle my jawusumness responces. -The Sizz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you very much for looking though! I may just go ahead and buy more units as my Genny 1 isn't in that great of shape anyway. I've noticed from pictures on eBay that many for sale are missing the covers. I'll ask next time.