Rant:
So yesterday I went to Gamestop to buy some GBA game boxes to keep my carts in. You know, really small ones so they won't get dirty and stuff. Well, I bought a package of 8 for $5, and they also included headphones, but I tried to plug them into my SP, and they wouldn't fit.

The brand? Mad Catz.

How can they get away with making such shoddy hardware? I still have the headphones here on my desk, but I'm thinking of trashing them. It makes no sense. I only bought them because they were practically free! And I don't think Gamestop will refund my money. GAH...

Accessory help:
I need to find two things. First, some working headphones. :P I don't know anything about them, nor which ones are the good brands.

The other thing... you know how there's battery packs for the PSP which attach to the back of the system and extend play time for a few more hours? I was wondering if there was something like that for the GBA SP. I've seen places sell 10 hour batteries for the SP, but I'm NOT cracking up my system and possibly void the warranty, you know?

So, uh, thoughts?