Recently i bought a few proto's and i wanted to make some reviews of the ones i bought on my NES quests.
I thought i make a start with Rad Racket Deluxe Tennis 2,i haven't checked all yet but this is what i discovered so far.

Rad Racket Deluxe Tennis II

As soon as i put the proto in i noticed that i didn't hear any sound only when you play the game and hit the ball you hear a sound notification otherwise none what so ever.When the title screen appeares it looked different already,no copyright stuff and so,check pic below.

Then when it's time to choose a player i see that all have different names and techniques mentioned underneath the names as the retail version,check pic below.

After this you have to select a court you want the play in,again differences.The tiles in retail are in blue and letters in gold and in the proto they has redish title letters and white text.Also there is a typo in the clay court part namely Flagstaff,AZ in retail and in proto Flagstall,AZ.Check pic below please.

After playing for a few minutes on the proto i noticed when i lost the screen went to a blue kinda colour to let you know that you are 1 or 2 sets behind.In the retail you just see it when changin courts,proto you don't see court swap.Check how different the notifications are in pic below.

I haven't checked the whole game yet but i have found quite some differences in this one.No sound,title screen diff.,player name diff. and so on.I will check more soon and update this thread.