I purchased (well, my wife did) a Palm TX unit maybe two weeks ago. I really didn't have any need for the unit, and tried to return it. Guess what, the online retailer accepts NO returns. Well, I listed it on ebay (it is there right now) but I kind of need cash now. The unit was $299 (minus tax) and it like I said...brand new. It has been removed from the box (wanted to see if it was ok..it is) and still has the factory screen sticker attached. Everything that origianlly comes with it is here...in retail box. Great looking unit honestly, but I'm into something else right now.

This (I believe) is the first Palm (not including Lifedrive) that has integrated Wi-Fi. The CPU is 312mhz, and has 128mb of ram. The body style is the same as the T5, but in a new metallic dark blue (very dark, almost black) color.

Well, if anyone here is interested, $215 shipped. I have it listed on ebay right now for $229 plus $15 shipping, but if someone wants it and contacts me here I will end that auction and sell it to you. PM if interested.