Howdy, all. I read a post on another site about this site, so I figured I'd offer up the stuff I'm trying to get rid of here. I'm moving and would prefer to sell this stuff, but I'd be willing to entertain trades depending on the item in question. I'll give preference to larger lots, and I won't split up parts of things (e.g., just the Final Fantasy maps). Please make me an offer rather than asking how much I want for something. Mmmm, capitalism! Tasty! You can just post to this thread rather than sending me a PM. I also have a smattering of Lynx titles. If you're interested in those, holler and I'll send you some pics. Thanks for looking!

Atari 2600
Big giant lot of stuff. No idea what works and what doesn't.

There's also an Atari Age magazine, an Atari Force comic, nd the Frostbite manual that I'll throw in with this stuff.

NES
Deluxe Set, With Box, No Gyromite but with Super Mario Brothers

I have the spinner, but the contacts are corroded. I'll throw it in if you're interested (and package it in a plastic baggie seperate from everything else)

Final Fantasy - SOLD
I found the cartridge! Cartridge, both maps, and the manual. Both maps have slight tears on a fold

-->
Romance of The Three Kingdoms manual and map - SOLD

Manuals for Mega Man, Super Mario 2, 3-D Worldrunner, RC Pro-Am, and Wrath of the Black Manta - Super Mario 2, Mega Man, Manta SOLD

Battletoads Box - SOLD

Mega Man 3 Box - SOLD

SNES
System, Three controllers, extension cords, RF adapter, manual, AC adapter, Super NES Book (there are creases on the SNES book)

Super Mario RPG - Box, Manual (The manual has, ahem, noticeable creasing) - SOLD

Zelda - Box, Manual (can't find the black cheat book, though) - SOLD

Super Metroid - Box, Strategy Guide (the strategy is by no means mint. There are some tears here and there, a couple creases, and some pen scribbles inside.) - SOLD

Uniracers - Box Only

Contra III - Box Only, Sealed (display copy) - SOLD

NCAA Basketball - Game and Box

Super Star Wars - Box, Manual, All inserts - SOLD

Aero the Acrobat

Super Smash TV

Street Fighter II (there is a slight tear on one of the corners of the box) - SOLD

Street Fighter II Turbo - SOLD

Starfox - Box and Manual - SOLD

Faceball 2000 - Box, manual

Play Action Football - Box, manuals

Super Bomberman - Box, manual - SOLD

Pilotwings

Super Mario Kart

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Manuals - Super Mario World, Bart's Nightmare

Game Genie (both SNES and NES) - Boxes and some code books

N64
System with RAM pack, box for Ram pack, jumper pack that the ram pack replaced
1 yellow controller

Nintendo Rumble pack (corroded terminal)

Memory cartridge

Blast Corps - Game, Box

Super Mario 64 - Game, Manual
Starfox 64 - Game
Goldenye - Game, Manual
Perfect Dark - Game
Waverace - Game, Manual

Mario Kart 64 - Manuals

Zelda - Ocarina of Time - Gold edition, complete, plastic wrap still covering most of the box - SOLD
Zelda -Majora's Mask - Gold edition, complete, plastic wrap still covering most of the box - SOLD

Genesis
Sonic the Hedgehog - Case and manual

Sega Master System - Thunder Blade and a Hand held game Space Crusher

Game Boy - Solar Striker

Phantasy Star Manual - SOLD

Macrovision system, Blockbuster, and Star Trek Phaser Strike

Old videogame mags

I have solid feedback on ebay (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS), and have a handful of successful trades on another website. Let me know if you're interested in anything, and thanks again for looking!