Well, first of all, I'm very new to these forums (as in this is my first post) but not new to the site in any way. Digitpress has been my site of choice when referencing anything new I happen to come across when I buy games (I'm a casual collector, but I'm very intrigued by alot of the major rarities). That being the case, the other day when I stumbled upon this title, I came here to try and find more details on it.

Now, since I'm a casual collector, and I'm pretty new to the intricacies of some aspects of collecting (proto's being one of them) I was relatively unsure of what I had here. I found this game at a local resale shop this past week for very cheap. Given the outer casing, I had a feeling there was something special about the cart itself, but I'm still pretty unsure about it as a whole. The guys I bought it from really didn't have any clue about the game itself, or where it came from, so I bought it more on a whim than anything else.

So when I got home, I opened it up, and much to my surprise it had a WAY different circuit board than I've seen in any NES cartridge I've ever owned. Here are pics of the outside and inside of the cart itself:

Cartridge Front
Cartridge Back
Board Back
Board Front

So how about it? Is it a definite prototype? If so, has anyone seen this particular one before? And if it is one, what kind of things should I be on the lookout (in terms of major differences) for if I decide to compare it to the public release? Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.