I'm moving and I dont want to take this stuff with me...I have pics avalible on request just let me know.

Neo Geo CD Front Loader Japanese System with no region codes Perfect Working Order!
2 Arcade Stick Contollers
All hookups
5 games

World heroes Perfect complete
Sonic Wings 3 Complete
Gan Gan complete
Samurai Showdown box only
Last Resort complete
Plus other "things" I'll throw in.
$225. Shipped or B/O

Atari Jaguar console and Atari Jaguar CD add on
2 Controllers
1 Demo game myst
All hookups and power cords, except rf adaptor and 1 power supply are not original but still function.
$110. Shipped

Modded Sega Saturn
1 Nights controller
1 Regular controller
14 Original games
Plus lots of other "things" I will include.
***This is being sold as is. The mod chip has a wire that has to be soldered to the power supply (if you have ever modded a Saturn you know what this means) right now that wire is only taped on. Although the system boots games up fine now, I’m sure during shipping the wire will come loose. Thats why Im selling this one as is. Would be the perfect system for someone if they want to solder 1 wire.

Complete original games: NHL 97, Highway 2000, Sega Rally Championship, Rayman (only loose game), Fifa soccer 96, Impact Racing, Criticom, Quarterback Club 97 (case only), Gex.
$135. shipped

I dont have boxes for any of these systems, however the jagaur cd does have a manual. I prefer paypal. Please pm me or email me with any questions. rs0834@msn.com