I know some people feel that rumble is a joke anyways, but man, this has me super bummed out. To me this is much more depressing than the high price, the low availability, and the stripped down $499 version.

Rumble is something that I've thought was just a "given" for all consoles released after the N64. I know Sony lost their lawsuit, but they still could "Pay that man his money!", and still get rumble feature in the PS3. To not have it, is a step backwards. I mean, I'm going to be playing Xbox 360 games, enjoying the nice rumble, and then I'm going to play the same game on the PS3 with no rumble? WTF????

Tell me this is all a joke and that Sony will pay that man his money and get the damn Rumble back. Why would they call it a Dual Shock, if it doesn't have any rumble? You've got to be freaking kidding me. Man...... I'm still getting one, because I'm going to need a Blu Ray player and this is going to be the cheapest way to get a Blu Ray player before 2008, but man, this is quite depressing to me.