View Poll Results: Would you consider buying game strategy guides from a dedicated video game guide website?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definitely!

1 14.29%
  • Maybe

2 28.57%
  • I don't use strategy guides

2 28.57%
  • No, definitely not

2 28.57%
  • For some games

0 0%

Thread: Looking for ATARI Cart Graphics Library CD-ROM or E-Book

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Looking for ATARI Cart Graphics Library CD-ROM or E-Book

Hi! I am looking for a Cd-ROM or e-Book that has graphics for game cartridges and/or instruction manuals for the Atari 2600 and other Atari systems. Screen shots would be ok too. Also looking at them for other systems such as Colecovision/Sega Genesis/ Intellivision/Nintendo, etc . Any help as to where I could obtain these would be greatly appreciated. I looked on eBay and did find one for the Nintendo systems and have in the past seen Colecovision CD-Roms Graphics. Thanks! :P
    Avid gamer MMORPG, Classic Video Game Collector, Trying to complete Nintendo NES U.S. Releases including all Boxes and Instructions. Collect a Little of Everything. Currently a World of Warcraft and Guild Wars addict! Gourmet Coffee Aficionado. Starting up eBay business involving buying/selling classic video games and 'unreal' estate from MMORPGs like Ultime Online, Guild Wars, Etc.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Your poll and post have nothing to do with each other...so please don't consider this thread hijacking.

I don't think there would be a reason to buy any sort of guide from a website. There are plenty of sites out there that offer this service for free. Gamefaqs is huge and there are many others.
    mdk
    - not up to date yet

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Looking for ATARI Cart Graphics Library CD-ROM or E-Book

I didn't realize they had to be related. Anyway, I just went to the GameFaqs site and they had a poll about how often you shower. Is that related to GameFaqs? Just kidding!
    Avid gamer MMORPG, Classic Video Game Collector, Trying to complete Nintendo NES U.S. Releases including all Boxes and Instructions. Collect a Little of Everything. Currently a World of Warcraft and Guild Wars addict! Gourmet Coffee Aficionado. Starting up eBay business involving buying/selling classic video games and 'unreal' estate from MMORPGs like Ultime Online, Guild Wars, Etc.

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Your best bet if you're just using it for personal use would be to just download the atariage website for atari, intellivision lives website for intellivision, etc... I'm sure it's quite frowned upon by the webmasters, but if it's ONLY for YOUR personal use, I don't see how it's much different then going through each page doing right click save as.
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5