Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: lock please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

this thread is gold, classic, timeless stuff.

BTW, it's not "readed" it's just "read" please stay in school and pay attention.

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

I'll be surprised if there was only one "snitch" who's read this thread. Hell I almost emailed the buyer myself. You're a douche tornado, sell the poor man his game and quit your damn whining.

Strawberry (Level 2) tornadostormxl's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i just want to know nothing wrong with that

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Isn't this the same guy who charged for priority mail and sent the package in a bubble mailer, then tried to weasel out of the paypal chargeback when the item arrived damaged?

Let me see here...

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/view...815&highlight=

Why, yes it is!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven
    BTW, it's not "readed" it's just "read" please stay in school and pay attention.
    that's frickin hilarious, I thought the same thing every time I read one of his posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Young_Machete

Wow this kid is a real jackass, he really deserves a fist in the face. I hope the buyer keeps the item and then files a disput saying he never received it, then this shmuck would be forced to refund the buyers money.

Breaking Bad 3x02 - Caballo Sin Nombre

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daria
    I'll be surprised if there was only one "snitch" who's read this thread. Hell I almost emailed the buyer myself. You're a douche tornado, sell the poor man his game and quit your damn whining.
    HaHaHa!! Its good to know that Im not the only one that though about mailing the buyer. Well, more like fantasized about how funny it would be. Im glad someone actually did it.
    I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelflack
    Isn't this the same guy who charged for priority mail and sent the package in a bubble mailer, then tried to weasel out of the paypal chargeback when the item arrived damaged?

Let me see here...

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/view...815&highlight=

Why, yes it is!
    *Hearty Laugh*

That thread you posted, Wavelflack, is even better than the one we are currently in. I urge anyone who has never read what you linked to go there immediately.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone else go to his profile and notice that he has changed his username again? (May 28th) This is the 4th time and the first two were varriants on what he is using here pretty much.
    The changes leads me to suspect that tornado's hides from the last person he sold to.
    Thats really sad.....
    I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Ha ha

Stick a fork in the kid. He's done.

Don't worry. As long as you didn't damage the game on purpose before shipping, in hopes that the buyer would return it, then it will be all right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exit
    Are you getting upset that someone told the guy the truth? I think the buyer has every right to know exactly what's going on.
    Thank you. I've been burned a couple times on eBay myself, left in the dark - had people promise for weeks that they would pay or take forever to even send an item out, running around with doubletalk the entire time. If I would have at least known some of what was going on it would have eased my mind - especially with high value items. And even if you think the game went cheap, $300 is still a lot of money.

And are you really that shocked that someone told him? This thread has been going on for quite awhile and it was bound to happen sooner or later.
    Oh, the buyer has known for quite awhile it seems. I told him long ago, wrote him a nice detailed professional message, however I think he may have known what was going on before then. Of course I didn't say anything here then as it was over a week ago and I didn't want to scare tornadostormxl or the buyer off. Also I didn't want him to try and change all his posts before the buyer may have had a chance to read through the entire thread.

I have some integrity, I try to preserve a certain level of that both here and on eBay. The way you do that is giving information about something like this, not being an eBay NARC and getting auctions shut down for BS reasons like so many do.

If you wanted to keep your special brand of sleaze to yourself, you shouldn't have made a post - especially in Classic Gaming.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There's always a lot of this BS going on in Ebay. I love the thing but sometimes it just gets to ridiculous. From overcharging for shipping and sending media mail to not paying for stretches ta a time. The worse is when someone wins your auction, takes a month to pay and then leaves you a negative. !!! Just ranting a bit. As for the post, $300 is still alot, especially for a game. I guess it depends on one's income and ossessiveness to pay that amount. Do the right thing and sell it already and complete the transaction

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tornadostormxl
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDavid
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadostormxl
    It has been sent today.
    Maybe we will not like the condition and ask for a return
    I don't think so, since he's known about this thread here for quite awhile now.

are you the snitch?
    Aren't you being a tad paranoid at this point?
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

Professional Geek Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hmm...looks like I've got a new addition to my personal black list.

I'll be sure to let my ebay buddies know your ebay ID so they can black list you too. I'm sure they'll tell their friends and so on.

Moron.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cant someone lock this topic it gone out of hand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDavid
    Are you getting upset that someone told the guy the truth? I think the buyer has every right to know exactly what's going on.
    Thank you. I've been burned a couple times on eBay myself, left in the dark - had people promise for weeks that they would pay or take forever to even send an item out, running around with doubletalk the entire time. If I would have at least known some of what was going on it would have eased my mind - especially with high value items. And even if you think the game went cheap, $300 is still a lot of money.

And are you really that shocked that someone told him? This thread has been going on for quite awhile and it was bound to happen sooner or later.
    Oh, the buyer has known for quite awhile it seems. I told him long ago, wrote him a nice detailed professional message, however I think he may have known what was going on before then. Of course I didn't say anything here then as it was over a week ago and I didn't want to scare tornadostormxl or the buyer off. Also I didn't want him to try and change all his posts before the buyer may have had a chance to read through the entire thread.

I have some integrity, I try to preserve a certain level of that both here and on eBay. The way you do that is giving information about something like this, not being an eBay NARC and getting auctions shut down for BS reasons like so many do.

If you wanted to keep your special brand of sleaze to yourself, you shouldn't have made a post - especially in Classic Gaming.
    That all i wanted to know thanks for helping me make the right decision

Ladd Spencer (Level 17) Sniderman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Locked due to:

1. original poster request
    2. all points that need to be made have been made
    3. we're running out of rocks

<LOCK>
    Still Around...Still Gamin'...