My selling thread is hibernating for a little while and I am in buy mode again. Looking for the following items and wouldn't mind getting offers on individual items or a few things to a time.

Depending on the prices given, I may not be able to afford every single item on this list, since I have a budget to stay in, but I don't expect someone (or a few people) to have every last item here. With that said, the first offers in will be the first considered (or taken).

I'd appreciate some patience since I am trying to replace long lost items and may not remember a few key details. You won't find many exact dates on those magazines. Some of them I haven't seen in a few years, in some cases
5-10.

PM me with what you have and a shipped price offer for zip code 04862. My earlier selling thread is somewhere around here if you see anything you'd want in trade.

GAME BOX:
1. Hover Strike for Atari Jaguar (box only, I have a pending deal for the loose cartridge from one seller and a manual from another, might as well make this complete)
2. Cybermorph (box only)

MANUAL:
1. Gex for 3DO, manual only. I have 3 copies of the game, would like to get ONE of them with an instruction booklet.
2. Myst for 3DO, manual only.
3. John Madden Football for 3DO, manual only

MAGAZINES:

1. I am looking for a very specific magazine from the early 1990's. It was called "Gamesport" or something similar. A green and orange title/cover. Don't know if it was a first issue or just some specialty thing. It had reviews of dozens of sports titles (all types) for 16-32 bit systems. I don't even know that I have the mag title right, or the publisher, but the cover had an NBA theme. They reviewed stuff like NBA Jam for all consoles, RBI Baseball for 32X and divided it up by sections. I thought it was a great mag and looked for it to use recommendations when bidding on sports games on Ebay recently but it was missing.

2. An unknown GameFan magazine, the month/year of which escapes me, 1994 maybe. Cover was pink and black, it was the only issue I ever owned of the mag (I was an EGM guy) but the issue covered Donkey Kong Country and Rayman (Jag), among other games.

3. The Annual Video Game Buyers Guide for EGM, the ones they did each year from the early 1990's to about 1997-1999 (stop there). Not sure what the value is here, but these are not a priority so I won't pay a premium price if I come to find out they are $10-15 each (have not even checked values). Sorry! I'll at least entertain an offer for however many you might have.

4. Video Games and Computer Entertainment:
Three issues in mind, fairly early ones. Two have a strategy guide for "Zelda II: The Adventure of Link" (2 part series, if I remember right). I think another had a guide for Faxanadu.

5. Nintendo Power NES Game Atlas: came with Nintendo Power subscriptions, circa early 1990's (I assume)

6. Next Generation: very first issue

7. Tips and Tricks: think it was a year-end/annual special from 1998 or 1999. Contained cheat codes for N64, PS1 and everything down to NES, contained tons of NES Game Genie codes. I got this in an NES Ebay auction (as a free gift) and it was missing the cover and 10-20 pages originally so I never found an actual date. Most of the Game Genie codes from the issue are absent and I don't care to hunt them all up online.

GAMES (trade only)
1. Alien vs Predator for Atari Jaguar
-looking for this item to be complete with cart/manual/box/overlays, etc. mainly want one in better shape than the one I just listed and sold on Ebay which was a little worn. Would swap a boxed Sega Dreamcast.

For a more ambitious trader, I still have a boxed Panasonic 3DO (FZ-1) in great shape that I could swap instead if some other stuff like "Iron Soldier" or "Brett Hull Hockey" were included, maybe "White Men Can't Jump" or any other interesting title or combination of titles.[/i]