Thread: FS: iPod G4 20GB + Portable Amp + I-Dog Free shipping!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: iPod G4 20GB + Portable Amp + I-Dog Free shipping!

Got a nice Apple iPod G4 20GB bundle available here to whomever wants it.

Please note:

- All prices are in US funds, since I post to multiple forums and seem to deal mostly with US folks.
    - Prices do not include shipping, which is based on location and preferred shipping method.
    - Payment by PayPal only, but will accept E-Mail Money Transfers within Canada. Cash on pickup also works if you're within driving distance of Brampton, Ontario.
    - Everything here is in perfect working condition unless otherwise stated. I try and describe everything to the best of my abilities, but if you have any questions not answered here already, please PM me before committing to any purchases.
    - Prices listed as "firm" are ... well, firm. They are the lowest I'm willing to accept for them. I feel my prices are pretty durn good though.

Okay. Enough with the boilerplate. On with the geeking.

Apple iPod 4th Generation 20gb MP3 player - ultimate bundle
    Just bought this recently, used, from someone who's just as anal about keeping his stuff in good condition as I am. This is an excellent bundle with all the perks. The unit is in very good shape, with some minor scuffing on the front, a few hairlines on the back and very little wear on the clickwheel. It works perfectly. This bundle includes:

- iPod 4th gen 20gb player (white) in very good shape
    - Original Apple inline remote with next/ff, previous/rew, volume+/-, play/pause, hold switch and clip to fasten it to clothing or cord.
    - Original Apple iSkin, translucent, with fitted plastic screen guard
    - Original Apple earbuds with foam covers
    - Original Apple USB to AC adapter
    - Firewire cable
    - USB 2.0 cable
    - Belkin Digital Camera Link -- allows you to use your iPod as an external storage drive for your digital camera. (More information and camera compatibility chart is available here)
    - Aftermarket USB/Firewire dock with tray adapters for 1G-5G and iPod Mini units. Includes original packaging.
    - User manual, iTunes CD, and all original packaging.

BUNDLE ALSO INCLUDES:

Boostaroo Revolution portable amp (white)
    Bit of an audiophile? Or just want to extend your iPod's battery life? This is what you need. The Boostaroo Revolution is a high-end portable amp not much bigger than a Bic lighter. This amp was designed for higher resistance drivers in the 60-300ohm range, providing up to a 12dBa boost (approx. 4x the volume) for up to two headphones simultaneously (via two output jacks) with a THD of less than 0.1%. Because it is a powered amp, you can lower the volume on your iPod, thus extending its battery life. Unit requires 2 AAAA (quadruple-A) batteries, which are included, and I'm also including two more 6-packs of brand-new Energizer Max AAAA batteries (packaged by Streamlight, who make stick flashlights) Each set of two provides approximately 20-25 hours of use in the Boostaroo. I used this for about 3-4 hours or so (it was used with an Olympus m:robe, which really needed the portable amp because its own volume output sucked with high impedence phones)

The unit also comes with two male-to-male headphone adapters and original packaging.

Hasbro I-Dog (White)
    I-Dog Rocks to your music! And when you plug it in, it even plays your music! With a built-in speaker, a distinct array of moods, and a personality that changes with the music you "feed" it, iDog is a faithful music companion. Included dual connector cable plugs into your music player so you can play tunes through iDog; listen to your music through your headphones while iDog rocks out or simply place it near a speaker and watch iDog move and groove to the beat.

Flashing LED lights change color depending on the type of music you play. Changing light patterns respond to your touch or the amount of music your "feed" iDog to express moods ranging from loneliness to pure pup ecstasy! Compatible with most portable and non-portable music players. Includes dual connector cable. Comes with original packaging and user manual.

Asking US $250.00 for the entire lot. Pics of everything are available on request. Will trade (plus cash) for mint black iPod Video 60GB.
    My site :http://www.touchpodium.com//
    .................................................. .......

"I don't do anything half-assed. When I do something, I put my whole ass in it."

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

FREE SHIPPING IN THE US AND Canada Only
    My site :http://www.touchpodium.com//
    .................................................. .......

"I don't do anything half-assed. When I do something, I put my whole ass in it."