I asked Joe (digitalpress) if I could make an announcement about the Classic Computer and Gaming convention in Lorain and he said he would make it a "global announcement". Thanks Joe!

Anyways this is a show that is done by the fans (collectors & gamers alike). Everyone in Ohio and everywhere else are encouraged to come and check out the sights. There will be sweet raffles and great door prizes. Plus there will be plenty of rarities and common games and other items for you to pick up for your own collection!

Best of all ENTRY IS FREE!

Link to CCAG's website!

This website has ALL of the info you need to attend this event. Make sure to check it out!

If you live in Cleveland or any of the surrounding areas (by surrounding I mean within 2 hours), you owe it to yourself to check out the show. It is this weekend and will be tons of fun. There will be quite a few DP guys (including myself) wandering around aimlessly purchasing items and STILL arguing over which is better......the SNES or the Genesis?

The vendor turnout is supposed to be DOUBLE of the last years event and I personally will be there wheeling and dealing some really great stuff!

Be there!

-Ken (DrWily008)