Thread: Most random glitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Most random glitch

The other day I was over my boyfriend's house and I was sitting there playing Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons while my boyfriend and his friend played Fight Night Round 2 on the GC. I had finally picked up the game again after quite a few months and I only had to beat dungeon 8 and the big Onox/Twinrova/Ganon battle (since it was a linked game). Thanks to the passwords between Ages and Seasons, I got a couple extra Heart Pieces and already had all the Heart Containers you could get in the game. However, some time between the 8th dungeon and fighting Onox, I dropped the GBA SP. When I picked it up the screen was blank. The cart had come a little loose. After I turned the system off and reinserted the cartridge, I turned it back on to find my file was completely fine. Well, almost completely. For some reason, the last heart container and ONLY the last heart container was erased. No lie. It was there before the drop and it was gone after the drop. Thankfully, it was the only thing that was erased. I would've been pissed if I had to redo anything else in the game. Still, it is the most random and bizarre glitch I have seen to date.
    ~Gaz~

"Video games develop hand-eye coordination and turn children into better human beings!" ~ Professor Membrane on Invader ZIM"

Animal Crossing Info:
    Town: Odnetnin
    Name: Gaz
    Code: 0730-7620-4738
    Fruits: Pears, Peaches
    Gates Open: Random

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So someone came across yet another odd glitch because of outside circumstances; big deal (although it's kinda cool that you did'nt get your file erased completely). games do strange things sometimes. anyone remember that GBA game, Urban Yeti? quite possibly the weirdest game boy advance game ever also has one of the strangest codes ever. typing-in "BSWSBSWS" gets you an obscure display of graphics and sounds that lasts for about a minute or two. Anyways, something similar happened to me when I was playing Sonic Advance:

I had turned the game on-and-off countless times to conserve energy. just after when I turned it back on for about the fifth time, some dumbass on the bus punched the back of my head. i don't know what happened to my game at the time, but when I saw it again it had four, very colorful bars across the screen. and these were'nt some regular plain 'ol color bars like you see when a TV station isn't showing; no, these were really fancy ones with curved borders, like they were supposed to contain text. but they did'nt, and that event intrigues me to this day.

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Nothing to see here... >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sothy

Oblivion:

I walk up to this harbor and this dude runs across the field screamin some shit and a city guard attacks him then this chick jumps me with a knife and 2 other npcs attack her....I didnt even swing on anybody and theres like 3 people dead..no idea wtf just happened then a screen comes up telling me a side quest is over because I killed someone and then another city guard runs up to me and tell me to pay a fine or go to jail.... huh?

<@Carey85> I-75 is the second busiest freeway in the country behind I-95
    <@NE146> u r

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My favorite oblivion bug so far was related to getting Volendrung. After breaking out the prisoners, the mine guards appeared at random times. Once they followed me into a dungeon, and another time they appeared right by a castle gate, and even once in the Imperial City. They promptly got slaughtered by whatever was there - ancient Ayelid traps the first time, fellow Fighter's Guild members, and Imperial Watchmen. Poor fellows, they were friendly to me, too.