well i just got back from the show and it was great! i have uploaded some pics below and at the very end is a video for you to click on of me modeling off the original pong arcade machine that they had there! also when you get a chance, check out their website at www.ccagshow.com

ill start off of course with a digital press members pic! we were 11 strong there from ohio to florida! (im the one kneeling in the front with the gray shirt on)

next is a pic right before the show started of all the vendors at the show.

now on with the show! this is the main hall it was held in and this is the right half of the building.......

.......and the left half.

here is an average shot of a vendors wares.

video game connection had arcade games and slot machines for sale......

.......and this is the one they gave away in the drawing!

the world of nintendo display was awesome!

a representative from starcade tv was there as well!

if you remember a while back drwily008 held a contest to find a logo for his new ganme store (which mcbacon ended up winning) well the store is finally off the ground and it all started here!

and here is a cheap plug for his store!

here is gameroom magazine selling various books and they gave out free arcade game tokens with their website on them!

want to play super mario bros.?

here is the original pong machine that i spoke of which was fully playable at the show!

and here is the video of me showing off said pong machine (click on the pic)

all in all it was a great time and you couldnt beat the admission price...free! it was only an hour and a half drive for me so it wasnt too bad and people came from all over. drwily even drove 20+ hours from florida to get there! if you missed it this year try to get there next year and you wont regret it!