Thread: How much can I get for this rare Saturn game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default How much can I get for this rare Saturn game?

The manual is INTACT (it's only missing the front and back cover, but all the pages otherwise are INTACT). Game has a small sticker on it. No spine card, no stickers that the 100% complete copy came with originally.

Still, how much you reckon I could get for this? I bet on eBay it would still fetch 200 and possibly more, right?

For the record, a complete copy of this game is known to hit 300, sometimes even 350. One time I saw it hit 417.
    I believe only 7,500 copies of this game were distributed.

To see gameplay vid's of this rare game, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=search_videos

(yes, that's me playing the game)

ServBot (Level 11) Lemmy Kilmister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry Steve, but I really doubt you'd get 200 or even 150 dollars for it. After all, who would want to spend that much on a rare game like psychic Assassin Taromaru that's missing the front and back pages of the manual? I mean sure, a lot of people have bought loose copies of Stadium Events before and tracked down the manual and box later.. but a rare import like that? Nobody's ever going to find a loose booklet for that game.

All that being said, I wish you luck with your sale with whatever price you decide to list it at.
    Tradegamesnow and GameTZ feedback.

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

What's with the capital letters stressing the term INTACT when what with missing the back and front covers and all the manual is obviously anything but INTACT?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you do sell it, add links to the videos. It looks pretty fun and may help with the bidding. Matter of fact, those vids make me feel like creating an account on ytube and upload some stuff later. Good luck though!
    [Website] [Gallary] [Games List] [DP Feedback]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Daria
    What's with the capital letters stressing the term INTACT when what with missing the back and front covers and all the manual is obviously anything but INTACT?
    In my original message elsewhere, someone mistaken that the manual was only the first page seen in the picture, so I had to stress that the manual was INTACT sans the front and back cover. That's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by cyberfluxor
    If you do sell it, add links to the videos. It looks pretty fun and may help with the bidding. Matter of fact, those vids make me feel like creating an account on ytube and upload some stuff later. Good luck though!
    Heh, thanks. Yeah, it seems almost everyone is on youtube these days. Back when I signed up in January there weren't many doing the youtube video game thing, and of course I linked my videos to heck and back -- in the past 4 months there has been a HUGE explosion in the gameplay-youtube movement -- without sounding too cocky I like to think of myself as a bit of a pioneer for the whole explosion. :P

(I linked my videos often and at several different gaming sites... I like to think my crappy videos inspired others to make better videos)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

$100-$150 max.

Sorry man, you won't get much.

The game is very good BTW. I 1CC it before at a friends house. A little bit on the easy side, but I wish it was cheaper because I don't believe the game worth $100+ or more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hate to ask, but is it even legit? The printing on the disc side is pretty dodgy... Maybe it's just a digital photo effect.

I think it'd get less than $100. The prices for Taromaru the last few times I've seen it have been much lower than $300. Last I saw a complete copy in Super Potato (I think) it was only in the 25K range, so slightly over $200. And they are generally overpriced. I bet if you could find a copy with a damaged manual in Japan it'd run less than 50% of that price -- so that's probably what it's worth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    swlovinist

Default good luck

not worth $300, good luck with selling it for half of that. The pics you show do not do the item justice.
    Would you like to know more about collecting video games? Check out my extensive Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/swlovinist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by smork
    I hate to ask, but is it even legit? The printing on the disc side is pretty dodgy... Maybe it's just a digital photo effect.
    110% legit.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I won't sell it, but I'll trade it sometime down the line.