Thread: Stuff for sale.. all kinds of stuff.. 24 hours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Stuff for sale.. all kinds of stuff.. 24 hours

Here's some of the things I said I was going to put up for sale last weekend in my NGPC games thread; but seeing how that one's fallen off the page.. I decided to start over.

A few things first. Prices ARE set AND include shipping via USPS using the method of my choice.. but shouldn't take any more than a week to reach anyone stateside (I DO NOT ship non-media items via media mail. None of this crap qualifies as "media".). The only item I can send overseas is the Camel lot (Because Europeans have more class when it comes to smoking, and smoker's rights. This isn't meant to start a flame war.. it's my opinion.). Payment has to be via PayPal ASAP.. because I need the money quick. First come, first paid, first served. I don't play pricing games here and I DON'T undercut people who have offered to pay me my asking price.. EVEN if someone offers more. Please take this stuff off my hands.. it's priced to sell.

Sega CD Model 1 front loader. This unit is for parts.. but IS fixable.. I'm assuming. I had two Sega CD model 1's. One (my main unit) had the door switch go out on it which meant the switch that senses the slide tray is closed, failed; thereby resulting in it continually rejecting CDs. This unit here had a problem with it's sound.. it would "pass through" and play the Genesis sounds just fine.. but wouldn't play any redbook audio off the game CD. I took the drive unit out of this one and exchanged it for my faulty one when I discovered the switch was inside the CD drive housing and couldn't be replaced or bypassed without opening it up (which I wasn't willing to do). So this unit needs two things.. a "closed" switch for the CD tray; and the sound problem fixed. The casing however.. is in very good condition (no cracks or major scratches). It DOES power up. $25 incl shipping (it's heavy).

Brand new (only taken out of the box to test) Senario Deluxe TV Poker incl Texas Hold 'Em, Blackjack & Video Poker for up to 6 players (each with individual controls). I bought this for my mom.. but she can't figure it out (she's 81). Hooks up to the TV for game display (individual "hands" are displayed on the LCD controls). Runs on batteries or an AC adaptor (not included). These things are retailing locally for $50. I'm asking $15, and that includes shipping (Yeah I know it's got $12 worth of stickers on it.. that's what I was asking at our yard sale last weekend. Made a whole $7 in TWO days.. no lie.. phhfffttt.).

"Joe Camel" paraphenalia (circa 1992). This lot includes 5 disposable lighters (Cricket branded.. not some cheap ones) with the likenesses of Joe, Floyd, Eddie, Bustah and Max on them. The Floyd model (at the top of box) was taken out to test.. other than that.. they've never been used. A Camel Lights ashtray showing one of the characters playing pool (never used or soiled), and a metal cigarette case showing the same character (needs to be cleaned and has a few VERY small "dings" in the back.. never used as far as I can tell). Asking $20 for the lot which ONLY includes shipping stateside (PM for European postage). YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER to purchase this (yeah.. REALLY); but I guess if you're using PayPal.. that'd be a given.

Anybody who was into Hi-Fi during the 80's & 90's knows these. These are Radio Shack (aka Realistic) Minimus 7 bookshelf speakers. Radio Shack was the 1st company to release these little black metal encased loudspeakers.. many copy-cats followed. My friend gave me four of them last week and I'm keeping a pair (he's had them packed away for years). Each speaker is in EXCELLENT shape. They have GREAT fidelity (as anyone who's ever had them or listened to them knows) and are rated at 40 watts. Each speaker has two drivers, a 5-inch long-excursion mid-woofer and a high quality dome tweeter. These little guys are HEAVY! They have wall-mount brackets on the back. Originally these speakers sold for $59.95 apiece; and they're like new (but no boxes). I don't know if Radio Shack sells this model anymore.. but it wouldn't surprise me as these were RS's biggest sellers for years. I'm asking $25 for the pair; and that includes shipping (I'm figuring $15 for the speakers and $10 to ship them.).

Anyone who purchases any of these items from me (excluding the NGPC games) can choose from several FREE bonus items (one per sale) to be included with their package (not pictured). Take your pick. I will delete these items as they are chosen:

Sega Saturn JAP import KoF '96 (RAM card missing)

Sega CD Wing Commander manual only

3DO Interactive Sampler #2 (includes memory manager)

3DO Interactive Sampler #3 (includes memory manager)

NES Mega Man 2 cart (bare)

Thanks for looking. Please PM me if you have any further questions.

..Almost forgot.. if anybody's interested. A couple of years ago I was going to build my "dream PC" and started gathering parts together but it never materialized. I sold the mobo (new) on this board several months ago. I'd like to sell my brand-new never used case as well. I got it from Computer Geeks and it was called "The Demon". It's a really cool looking case with lighted fans in the included power supply and on one side of the case where the plexiglass window is. It's black outside with a red painted INSIDE. It has a demon's face on the front with glowing eyes and mouth, and a ventilation grill on top. I'll try and get a picture of it up soon. I'm asking a very fair price of $20 (<HALF what I paid) AND whatever shipping costs (NOT included). If you're interested.. please PM me.

Found it! Go.. HERE

BTW.. when I ordered it.. the front door was damaged in transit. The company sent me a replacement and I "cannabilized" the damaged door. I got the upper-half (the faceplate) and some extra wiring harnesses and USB port covers. I'll include them as well.
    "Kooch56.. you is a MEAN man!"
    My DP feedback
    "Take us to the THRESHOLD!"

Pear (Level 6) Soviet Conscript's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you have pm from me as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lowered prices on most stuff that's left. I'm not gonna' eB this stuff. For the money I'm asking it wouldn't be worth the effort. Screw 'em!