Thread: "Tom Martin" videogex

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default "Tom Martin" videogex

Remember eBay user videogex and his attempts to make me look like a crook?

Well, guess what? Looks like he's running a scam BIG TIME! "Franchise" indeed.

"Tom Martin" apparently does not exist. He uses a phony name. No surprise, his little thief buddy bmwsmallville has used the names "San Shikkhe", "Peter Desroches" and just plain "Ron".

The scumbag requested my info from eBay over his transaction to get my HOME PHONE #. But I guess the dumb SOB didn't realize they'd send his phone # to me as well. I told him, if he ever distributes my # I will pass his around to everyone- internet, bathroom stalls, everywhere. The best part? No "Tom Martin" at that phone #.

As to racism, maybe I should tell you all the racial slurs HE used? But nah, he lives in his own little world where he believes what he wants ot believe. He lies to get his way and so does his little crapstain friend. Both belong in prison.

I actually called up his store once to try and talk this out with him. I got some "employee" who sounded stoned. Great. I give up, "Tom" and "San" are thieves and reason is beyond their pea brains.

"Tom" wouldn't dare get his buddies to buy my stuff after I started immediate payment and tracking(he might have paid me for the auction he bought if not for the tracking) so he gets these new user retards to semd me dumb questions that are ALREADY ANSWERED in the listing. As well as people who accuse me of fraud because I can't take pictures. Well, who's waving the evidence of fraud now?

He seems to avoid prison and exposure with a lot of careful lies. Shame his buddy "San" has a loud mouth and blew it.

As to "San Shikkhe" he wants free things and casts insults when he has to pay for the things he wants-

"oh look its little justin anderson, with his
    s*** faced obsesive compulsive rules and
    regulations, oh look again justin andersons life
    doesnt amount to s***, so mr a****** anderson
    trys to make his life feel important by being
    yes anouther anal retentive junk selling ebay
    crook. "

Me a crook? HE STOLE FROM ME! He won't even contest that accusation. He tried to run Paypal scams on all his sellers. His second account was banned in a week. His is the life that amounts to NOTHING but he's too much of a coward to kill himself so he steals from people to justify his parents ever having met. And no one else will do it because his life isn't worth the price of a bullet(I certainly wouldn't give him any more of my money). Not that anyone would miss him, except maybe his crook buddy "Tom". I wonder if "San" is one of those phony franchise contacts?

I sell on eBay to support my family. ANYONE who interferes with that... I will ruin. I'm not your venue for free goods. Take my family from me, and I will take everything from you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: "Tom Martin" videogex

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson
    Remember eBay user videogex and his attempts to make me look like a crook?
    Seeing as that was only your second post hopefully you won't hold it against me if I said no, I didn't remember and asked who you were and why we should care.

Personally I don't really think that this was the place for this. You're new here and what does this have to do with DP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You don't remember these happy times? (I wish I didn't)

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83225

and

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=83380

I always thought the ebay section needed another whiny post.
    ________
    Marriage advice forum
    Last edited by ryborg; 05-08-2011 at 05:10 PM.