Thread: 2 PS2 Guncon2's and 5 light gun games lot lower price

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 2 PS2 Guncon2's and 5 light gun games lot lower price

I have two guncon2's that are in great shape. I didn't use them much at all. I originally bought them because my wife and I play two player games together. She likes duckhunt so I thought she'd like guncon games too. Well, she only likes shooting at ducks. Oh, well... At least I had fun!

I also have 5 guncon2 games:

Time Crisis 2
    Time Crisis 3
    Vampire Night
    Resident Evil Dead Aim
    Starsky and Hutch

I'd like $100 for the lot shipped.

Time Crisis 2, Vampire Night, and Starsky and Hutch are all great 2 player games. Time Crisis 3 also has a 2 player mode, but the split screen makes it almost unplayable. Time crisis 2's official 2 player is split screen, but it has a 2 gun one player mode that works great for playing as two player!

Starsky and Hutch is a stupid one player game, but the two player is really fun! One person drives, and the other shoots with the Gun. You use a PS2 steering wheel or a regular controller for the driving player. I have a Interact V3 PS2 steering wheel which I'll throw in for another $10. I'm assuming the added shipping will be somewhere near that since it's big and bulky. It's not a bad steering wheel for fooling around with, but it's nothing amazing.

I have a couple of feedback in the forums here, but I have a lot more on ebay under the username sevast (175 all positive feedback).

Thanks!

All games are games and case and manual except for resident evil which is just game and case.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lowered price because I'd like to sell quickly as possible. I bought time crisis 3 with the 2 guncons new about a month or two ago. I bought the rest used recently in a gun game splurge. The bottoms of all the disks are mint/near mint and everything plays perfectly.

The 2 guncon2's are official guncon2's. I'll be glad to take pictures of everything if anyone wants.

I think it breaks down to a very good deal: 30$ for time crisis 3 and the 2 guncon2's, $20 for Time Crisis 2, $25 for Vampire Night, $15 for Resident Evil, $5 for Starsky and Hutch, and $5 for shipping.

Shipping is priority mail with delivery confirmation.

Thanks!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bumpidie, bumpitie, bump!