Lot #1: Six DVDs, only one of which looks decent enough to play without skipping (to be denoted by a star in the list of titles below)...

The Ring
*Ringu
Rings
Dude, Where's My Car?
She's All That
Raise Your Voice

I'm a bit unsure that any of them would even play at all due to their condition (except for Ringu)... But at any rate, all of these need to get the living heck out of my room, because they're absorbing precious space, and I don't really collect movies, so I'll sell them all to the first person who gets me $12 (including shipping to the US).

Lot #2: One stack of miscellaneous disc-only games (mostly sports titles, mostly heavily scratched, ones without heavy scratches will be denoted with a star in the list of titles below)...

WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game (Saturn)
Road Rash (Saturn)
WWF Royal Rumble (Dreamcast)
Sega Rally 2 Championship (Dreamcast)
Test Drive V-Rally (Dreamcast)
NFL Quarterback Club 2000 (Dreamcast)
Crazy Taxi (Sega All-Stars version) (Dreamcast)
4-Wheel Thunder (big Blockbuster sticker) (Dreamcast)
Sega Bass Fishing (Dreamcast)
Legend of Dragoon (Disc 4 only) (PlayStation)
*Xbox Live Starter Kit Disc (Xbox)
*Metal Arms: Glitch in the System demo disc (Xbox)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PlayStation)
Resident Evil 2 (both discs) (PlayStation)

Fifteen discs...and since shipping shouldn't be that much, I'm gonna say $9 shipped (to the US) and the whole lot's yours.

Lot #3: Miscellaneous Game Boy Color and Advance orphans... Boxes, manuals, inserts, etc. only, no cartridges. Boxes that aren't terribly bent will be marked with a star. Here's the list:

*Pokemon Crystal (GBC) (box, cartridge holder, manual, Nintendo Power offer, precautions booklet)
*Disney's Magical Quest (GBA) (box, cartridge holder, manual, precautions booklet)
The Powerpuff Girls: Mojo Jojo A Go-Go (GBA) (box, manual)
*Grand Theft Auto (GBA) (box, manual, map, precautions booklet)
The Fairly Odd Parents: Shadow Showdown (GBA) (box, manual, Nick Gamer mini-magazine, precautions booklet)
*The Pinball of the Dead (GBA) (box, cartridge holder, manual, poster, Nintendo Power Advance offer, precautions booklet)
*Final Fantasy I & II: The Dawn of Souls (GBA) (box, cartridge holder, manual, Nintendo Power offer, Game Boy Player advertisement, precautions booklet)
*Madden 2005 (GBA) (bilingual English and French) (box, manual, precautions booklet)
*Shrek: Hassle at the Castle (GBA) (box, manual, precautions booklet)
*Mario Golf Advance Tour (GBA) (box, manual, Game Boy Player advertisement, and precautions booklet)

I'm not going to say that all the ones with stars in front of them are all mint, however, as some of the boxes do have EB stickers on them... Anyway, since shipping shouldn't be too much on a bunch of small boxes and manuals (it's a 41-piece lot, in total), I'm guessing maybe, hm, $25 shipped (to the US) for the lot (basically, $2 per set, plus shipping)?

Post your offers either here or in a PM. I'll respond usually within a day or two.