Thread: nintendo powers for sale/trade

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default nintendo powers for sale/trade

a few weeks ago walked passed a book table on the street and he had magazines for sale too. picked up a years worth of nintendo power. 98/99. they are in pretty decent condition and still have the inserts and cards/posters cuz it was from someone's subscription.
    nov 98
    dec 98
    then january - september of 99 (missing february).
    part of me wants to keep them but since i dont really collect magazines anyway it sorta eats at me to only have it from one year. so if anyone here collects them/wants them or whatnot or is missing any from the ones i have shoot me a PM. i'll admit reading through these old nintendo powers is a total trip. especially since it was the time i put down gaming for the longest time.

ETA - i just ready the stickied thread about selling and buying... sadly i dont have any references on this board. someone was super nice a while back when i first registered and sent me a new complete game for dreamcast for 5 dollars to cover shipping. i wound up moving at the time and lost the information of whoever sent me it and i feel bad. but i really got back into collecting lately and would love to trade and stuff. this board has been totally kick ass reading for the last 2 years for me.

-rob

-rob

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Re: nintendo powers for sale/trade

Quote Originally Posted by PitBullNYC
    a few weeks ago walked passed a book table on the street and he had magazines for sale too. picked up a years worth of nintendo power. 98/99. they are in pretty decent condition and still have the inserts and cards/posters cuz it was from someone's subscription.
    nov 98
    dec 98
    then january - september of 99 (missing february).
    part of me wants to keep them but since i dont really collect magazines anyway it sorta eats at me to only have it from one year. so if anyone here collects them/wants them or whatnot or is missing any from the ones i have shoot me a PM. i'll admit reading through these old nintendo powers is a total trip. especially since it was the time i put down gaming for the longest time.

ETA - i just ready the stickied thread about selling and buying... sadly i dont have any references on this board. someone was super nice a while back when i first registered and sent me a new complete game for dreamcast for 5 dollars to cover shipping. i wound up moving at the time and lost the information of whoever sent me it and i feel bad. but i really got back into collecting lately and would love to trade and stuff. this board has been totally kick ass reading for the last 2 years for me.

-rob

-rob
    If you have an Ebay account with good feedback or references elsewhere, people look at those, too. Go ahead and link them if you got them. We all started out with no reputation on this board at one point or another, I'm still building mine, too.

Even if you don't have other feedback to list, someone may want the magazines and contact you. If you have a hard time selling the lot, you could either split them up and do it individually or make an even swap. Maybe you could post a list of items you may want in trade. That may help.

From time to time, someone may get discouraged if they don't get responses right away to their listing. Perhaps there isn't anybody looking for the items listed at that point in time or people don't have any cash or trade items available. Keep plugging away and in no time, you'll be buying, selling and trading like crazy.

Welcome to the boards, by the way!