Ok I had a Few NES Related Questions i was curious about and figured someone on here could help me out:

First OFF:

1. Was Flintstones 2 and bubble bobble 2 Just Blockbuster releases???

2. Does anyone know why there is 2 different Gunsmoke variants?? My friend has 2 of them for the NES that have totally different labels.

3. Does Mr. Clean magic erasers really work>?? I used one on black marker on a cart and it didnt do nothing. didnt even remove it all? Does it only work on labels?

4. Why does the top loader work so much better then the original NES?? I know it has a better pin, but dont the pin in a top load get dirty too??

5. Whats Does NTSC and PAL Stand For?

6. Was stadium events only sold at Woolworths?? and were they only released on the East Coast??

7. Did places like Wal Mart and K Mart sell the Panesians at all? If they didnt who Did???

8 Why do So many people have Sealed Alladin Deck enhancers and carts??? And ive never seen them anywhere before ......besides online?

9. Can you switch the back of carts on SNES Games??

10. Can anyone tell a difference if you Switch the back of a cart on a NES Game or SNES Game?? Any numbers or anything?

11. What size Tool do i need to take apart the back of NES Games? I saw like 2 different size bits on ebay?

12. What Tools do i need to change the Battery in a NES Game?

Sorry i had so many questions lol........any info would help . thanks!

-mark