Hi, I am still sorta new, but I've got one deal under my belt here and 50+ 100% feedback on eBay under the user name "itshardtofindagoodname". I'll ship first, etc. as that seems to be the way things work here.

Anyway, this is in excellent shape, absolutely awesome. There are a few scratches on the the front of the jewel case but only one that's deep enough to notice if you're not looking for it, and no cracks or anything. The disc itself is out and out MINT, it was literally only played once.

I'm looking for a one : one trade for the following GBA games - Castlevania Double Pack (preferably!), Advance Wars 2, or the Dr. Mario / Puzzle League Combo. CIB would be great but I'm open to any condition as long as it plays! If you really want this and don't have any of those games, shoot me an offer as I'm open to any GBA stuff, esp. any of the individual Castlevania games or an Intec Pro Gamers case for the GBA SP (the sweet aluminum one, the big one that came as the "Pro Gamer'z Kit"). Thanks!