I am selling one (yes, I have more than one!) Gizmondo console and 9 games. The console is in perfect condition (no scratches etc, looks brand new) and has been upgraded to Service Pack B...which allows playing of homebrew/emulators as well as retail games. For the completist collector, the system can always be downgraded back to the official service pack, although I do not see why you would ever want to do that.

So, what you get:

Complete boxed Gizmondo handheld, all cables (official headphones, official USA power adapter, USB cable for Activesync hookup), all manuals, SIM card, demo card. Everything that was originally included is here.

Also 9 games, eight of which are still sealed.

Sealed Games:

Classic Compendium
Classic Compendium II
POD
Sticky Balls
Trailblazer
Toy Golf
Richard Burns Rally
Motorcross 2005

Opened, but complete:

Hockey Rage 2005

With the homebrew enabled, you can view Divx movies, play just about any music file, view PDF/DOC/PPT/XLS files, play SNES, NES, Genesis, SMS, C64, run a full fledged WinCE desktop.....the list goes on. It's an awesome handheld, and if it were the only one I had I would not sell it. But, I have three $300 firm (shipped inside of the USA) takes the lot. Paypal only please. PM if interested!

EDIT: SOLD!