Thread: Rise of the Dragon DOS/Sega CD HELP!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Rise of the Dragon DOS/Sega CD HELP!

I'm stuck in the sewer wires part right now. I put the red cables in just about all the places on the red wire and the wire tester keep flashing red. I'm about to stop playing this game if I don't find a way to get a green on all three wires. I've check in every faq on the net and it doesn't help at all. If there's a way to see all three wires in the places they should be on a photo, then I would be happy. Guys who beat the game, HELP ME!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hope this helps. This is straight from the hint book that was published for the Sega CD version.

1. Put the wire tester in the lower right of the VidPhone maintenance panel.

2. Hook up the wire tester's red positive lead to the Vid-Panel's red battery lead. Once it is in the correct spot, you cannot move the red lead any more. If you can keep moving the red lead, you're not putting it in the correct spot.

3. Hook up the wire tester’s blue negative lead to the Vid-Panel’s ground. This is an exposed connection on the pipe near the bottom of the Vid-Panel, to the left of the wire tester. Once it is in the correct position, you cannot move the blue lead any more.

4. Now you’re ready to tap Qwong’s phone line. Look at the piece of paper taped outside the Vid-Panel. Connect the wire tester’s yellow lead to the second brass wire terminal from the bottom. Once you find the correct terminal (there are eight connectors, and only one is the correct one), the wire tester green light will turn on, and you’ll say “Now I just have to check my VidPhone to see who’s calling our pal Jonny Qwong”.

Good luck.
    We saved some guy's life. Killed some vicious murdering lichs and blew up something big. I'd call that a pretty good night.

Pretzel (Level 4) LiquidPolicenaut's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    LiquidSnake2047

I have this game for ages on the Sega CD but something about it was just lacking....but now after reading this, I feel like giving it another try. I wish I could get that strategy guide you speak of since I know its rare

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grimbal
    Hope this helps. This is straight from the hint book that was published for the Sega CD version.

1. Put the wire tester in the lower right of the VidPhone maintenance panel.

2. Hook up the wire tester's red positive lead to the Vid-Panel's red battery lead. Once it is in the correct spot, you cannot move the red lead any more. If you can keep moving the red lead, you're not putting it in the correct spot.

3. Hook up the wire tester’s blue negative lead to the Vid-Panel’s ground. This is an exposed connection on the pipe near the bottom of the Vid-Panel, to the left of the wire tester. Once it is in the correct position, you cannot move the blue lead any more.

4. Now you’re ready to tap Qwong’s phone line. Look at the piece of paper taped outside the Vid-Panel. Connect the wire tester’s yellow lead to the second brass wire terminal from the bottom. Once you find the correct terminal (there are eight connectors, and only one is the correct one), the wire tester green light will turn on, and you’ll say “Now I just have to check my VidPhone to see who’s calling our pal Jonny Qwong”.

Good luck.
    Not working, I still can't get the Red Cable to it's correct place. I need a photo of where does the red cable goes!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry, can't help there the guide doesn't have any pictures of the access panel.
    We saved some guy's life. Killed some vicious murdering lichs and blew up something big. I'd call that a pretty good night.