Thread: Shadowgate64

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Shadowgate64

Anyone like this game? I rented it along time ago, probably 3-4 years ago, and I liked what little of it I played. I had a problem figuring out what to do and where to go and what to search. I basically got stuck early on in the game and gave up on it, and eventually returning it to the video store without getting a good impression of the game.

It seems like a decent game and I was wanting your guys impressions on it. I can pick it up at a local video store complete for $10 and wondering if the game is worth the money.

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i liked it from what i played. i also got stuck though and had to return it before i got too far though.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It gets ripped in the ratings for being what it is -a slow moving, point and click style game. However, I remember having fun with it ----until I also got stuck. I'm sure there's a FAQ for it somewhere-- I'd check gamefaqs first.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have an issue of T&T where it had part one of a guide for it. August '99 is the issue i believe.
    Sorry Ryan, but your girlfriend is in another school.

Video games & manga (my manga scanlation group that scanlates video game manga) http://www.north101.net/Chara/vgm/index.html