Quote Originally Posted by XYXZYZ
I only look for common domestic stuff in the wild. Ain't no way in hell I'm ever going to see Japanese PC Engine CDs or Neo Geo cartriges on a store shelf. So, most of my games come from the interweb.

Isn't it sad? eBay is quickly becoming the ONLY option we have for a lot of things. But we still have the buying and selling forum here on DP, I need to use that more.
I know what you mean. I have a hard enough time finding the Turbo card games released in the friggin' U.S., let alone all these imports that people from this board always report about finding in the "Finds" thread. I'd love to know where they are picking some of this stuff up locally, because I sure as hell am not finding it.

I could go to all the stores in my area, probably a 30-mile radius, every single day for a whole year and never find a Neo Geo game or the Panesian NES games. That's just the reality of the situation. Same thing with the flea markets, which are all over the place. Every old codger with bad teeth at a flea market had an Atari or NES, how many of them really had a Neo Geo or some games, or would still be peddling one as of 2006?

Hell, I have to buy online just to get some stuff that is kind of common since it is either grabbed up quickly or just not showing up to begin with in the thrifts, game stores, pawn shops, flea markets or lawn sales.