Hello!

I have these for Trade :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Sega Mega Drive 1 Console
-W/ SG Controller
-SG1 AC Adapter
-SG1 RF Adapter
-Shadow Dancer Cart
-Wrestle War Complete
-WWF Super Wrestlemania Cart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Super Famicom Console
-SFC Controller
-SFC Controller
-SNES AC Adapter
-SNES RF Adapter
-Super Fire Pro 1 Cart ( Modded )

3. Pro Wrestling for Game Boy

4. Brave Spirits 64 Cart for N64 ( Toukon Retsuden, great Wrestling Game )

5. Jikkyou Pro Wrestling '96 COMPLETE for SFC ( by Konami, 3D wrestling game! )

6. Champion Wrestler HUCARD for PC Engine

7. Super Fire Pro Special COMPLETE

8. Soul Of the Samurai IMPORT PSX

9. Hyper Tag Match IMPORT PSX

10. Virtual Pro Wrestling IMPORT PSX

11. The Pro Wrestling 2 Simple 1500 Series vol 52 IMPORT PSX

These items are the one that I am REALLY Looking for! :

Famicom Carts
Half the size of a NES Cart, and highly colorful. The Real ones have HVC written on them, and the obvious "Nintendo" Logo. If none are on it, then it's a Bootleg. I am still interested in Bootlegs, though.
PC Engine Interface Unit
A very light grey plastic thing that you plug a PC Engine, and a PC CD-Rom into both at once. I need the Top at least.
Famicom Stuff
Any Famicom Related Stuff. Adapters, Controllers, Games, ANYTHING!

================================================== ===

Nintendo Power Magazines

NOTE : ALL OF THESE ARE USED, SOME HAVE SUBSCRIPTION PAPERS ON THEM. NO MINTS!

I HAVE Volumes :

123 x2

LOOKING FOR:

EGM Mags

Any Old ones
91 February 1997
93 April 1997
97 August 1997
99 October 1997
101 December 1997
102 January 1998
106 May 1998
108 July 1998
109 August 1998
110 September 1998
January 2000

----NEXT, I HAVE THE RAREST ITEM I CAN OFFER----

Nintendo Famicom Console
Nintendo Famicom Disk System Console
Ram Adapter
Generic AC Adapter
1 Unknown Famicom Disk Game ( comes with Box, Sleeve and Picture )

I WILL ONLY TRADE MY FAMICOM AND DISK SYSTEM FOR ONLY THE STUFF BELOW! NO EXCEPTIONS. :

-----Famicom Disk System Official AC Adapter (need 2)---
Has Nintendo written on it, and also written on it should be HVC-025. Loose or Boxed, I'll take either.

-----Famicom Console Official RF Adapter---
This is the one that comes with the Famicom, but was also available as a separate item, and boxed separately. I'll take either.

-----Official Famicom Disks---
The official ones are Yellow and Blue, and have a huge indentation on the bottom that reads NINTENDO. Protective transparent plastic sleeve is highly needed.

-----Official Famicom Disk Boxes---
The BIGGER Boxes that house the Disk, it's sleeve and Manual.

-----Famicom Console BOX and Manuals---
Just the Box for the Famicom, in any Condition. Manuals for it would be highly appreciated.

-----Famicom Family Basic Keyboard---
Plugs into the front of a Famicom

-----Famicom Zapper Gun and other Peripherals---
there is the Gun, the Trackball like pad, and I think a one handed controller

LASTLY, I would like to trade ALL my Bootleg Famicom Disk System Disks!

I have 81 Famicom Disk System BOOTLEG Games, 36 of them have Graphical Sleeves, 78 of them have Plastic Boxes. and 3 last ones only have sleeves

36 w/ Graphical Sleeves
42 w/ Boxes and some have fake indentations
3 without boxes, just sleeves

These ALL look like these :

1. No Indentation on the bottom
2. Has "NINJENDO" [J instead of T] Very hard to spot
3. Has "NINIENDO" [I instead of T] Very hard to spot
4. Has the Disk Logo, then INTEND, then another Disk Logo [so it somewhat resembles Nintendo]
5. Just has INTEND
6. Has []INTENDO [A square instead of N]

What are on these : Zelda 1, Zelda 2, Mario brothers 1-3, Gun Smoke, Strider, really great games!

I would like to trade them for about 40 Real Official Ones. The ones which have NINTENDO indented on them, the ones with the REAL Color Shiny Stickers on them. I would like them to have their Manuals too, but at least the Graphical Sleeves are needed.

I do not care which ones they are, they can be cheap ones, rare ones, I don't care. As long as they are REAL OFFICIAL ones. And I'd like all of them to be unique ( no doubles please )

So you can trade me Golf, Mario Brothers 1, Mario Brothers 2, Tennis, Hockey, ANYTHING.

PS : ANY Wrestling Titles would be really appreciated ( Pro Wrestling, Tag Team Wrestling )

Just ask, and I will list ALL of the Games Names, send you pictures of them, and tell you which ones have graphical sleeves!

References for what the items I'm looking for are :

Famicom Carts : http://netalbum.netvigator.com/photo...?1040049994190
Generic CLONE Console : http://www.jack.mond.co.jp/kat/kitay...comYarou_2.jpg
Family Basic : http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_...c9a1c3/i-1.JPG REAL Famicom Console Box : http://netalbum.netvigator.com/photo...?1040049980045
FAKE Famicom Console Box : http://ebay2.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_...6c9734/i-1.JPG

I really need those stuff!!

You can reply here or e-mail to fehervari@sympatico.ca