EDIT: Not much left! Thanks!

Everything is boxed, mint and totally complete. For games, that means game, case, manual, Nintendo precautions booklet, Nintendo Wi-Fi booklet (if applicable), any additional inserts and Nintendo Power inserts for all first party games. Systems and accessories are boxed with all inserts and packing materials. A current picture appears below, followed by a comprehensive list of the included stuff.

On to the sale:

Accessories:

Licensed Nintendo DS headphones (new on sealed card) - $5

Demos and Variants:

MarioKart DS (Cardboard sleeve pack-in version) - $20
Super Mario 64 DS (Cardboard sleeve pack-in version) - $20
Nintendogs: Best Friends Edition (Cardboard sleeve pack-in version) - $45

$20 Games:
Rub Rabbits!, The
Yoshi: Touch & Go

$15 Games:
Bomberman
Pac-Pix
Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal
Texas Hold 'Em Poker Pack

$10 Games:
ATV: Quad Frenzy
Brain Age
Burnout Legends
Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball: Max'd
King Kong
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge

$5 Games:
Madden NFL 2005

TERMS:

Shipping: 1 or 2 items will cost $4.55 total for Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. 3 to 10 items will cost $8.60 total for Flat Rate Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. More than 10 items ships free. If YOU want insurance I will add it for the actual cost you request, just let me know. If you are outside the United States, please do some research provide me with a shipping option and costs before asking me to ship to you. If I look on a shipper's website and it says it will be $85 to ship you a game, I will charge you $85 to ship you a game. I don't ship internationally very often and don't know what to expect or look for.

Payment: I really prefer PayPal because it's quick and I can keep track of things easily. I will accept a postal money order if that's how you need to pay. I've done only a couple of trades here and at AtariAge, but you can find me on eBay as "geoffmeador" if you're curious about my reliability.