Okay. I've been leaning heavily into the direction of getting a Neo Geo AES and am slowly seeing what types of games would interest me and be worth buying. It is an expensive system for it's age and the games are up there as well, but I don't want that to scare me since they'll hold their value well, are quite the collectable, aren't something you see in every gamers house, and some of the games are just gold from the screen shots I've seen and will have lots of replay value.

So, now that I have a list of what I'm interested in I feel it's time to try out some emulation of those games to see which I will chase after. I've done this for years to figure out which games I wanted to collect on other consules and what were must buys when I stumble across them and has worked really well. The major question I have is if NeoGeoX 5.0 is the better of the emulators. I downloaded a few different Neo Geo emulators last night and none were loading, some of which gave me errors on load. I'm running Win2k with an AMD 3200+ and most sites claim the better emulator is NeoGeoX for that OS. Any opinions on it's stability and if there's a more suitable option?