Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete PAL SNES Collection!?!?! @_@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Complete PAL SNES Collection!?!?! @_@

Just a show off auction? Or do you think the seller would actually part with it if someone paid for it!?
    Its neatly laid out so i cant see him/her being happy parting with it!
    Worth a look

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/539ish-Boxed-C...QQcmdZViewItem

RetroCollect - PAL Rarity Guides, News, Reviews, Community & Forum
    View my Retro Game Collection: Click here
    My Trade List: Click here
    My Want List: Click here

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Impressive collection I doubt any will buy it tho.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whoever it is buys a lot of Snes packages on eBay (or at least bids on them). They bidded on several of my auctions over the last year or 2. I think they probably would sell it for best part of 10k. They're mad if not!

Not much use that auction anyway, whats the use of all those games if they dont include a Snes :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Very impressive, but I'm pretty sure it's not complete.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pretty impressive collection!

Is the "Asterix & Obelix –Very Rare English Version" really that rare? I'm pretty sure it's the one I sold to him not that long ago, I thought it was just another common SNES game.
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i dont know if its 100% complete but he has all of the rare pal games such as whirlo or aero the acrobat 2.

he is missing starwing competition, but thats no retail game, of course.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think a maximum of 10 games are missing

for sure missing:

brawl brothers (was released in germany)
    super copa (never seen even the cart but it is listed on DP as pal release)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_NES

Is the "Asterix & Obelix –Very Rare English Version" really that rare? I'm pretty sure it's the one I sold to him not that long ago, I thought it was just another common SNES game.
    It's not as Rare as some people would make out, also look at the prices of some of his other ebay auctions alot of his games are way over priced, he has bought 1 or 2 games from me in the past, and less than a few days later there back on ebay for double the price.

Also i'm sure he/she has every intention of selling the snes collection (but i wouldn't be suprised to see it pulled early!), but if you got close up to half of those games the boxes are probably not in the best condition or complete.

It looks good in a small pic with all those games but he doesn't say much about there condition, or even a few extra pics to give you an idea of what your getting!

And not to show off, but i have an american snes collection currently up to 643 games and atleast half those games i'v imported from the states myself!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default haha

Hello I am the owner of the collection.

I know the listing is a bit vague but It was difficult enough writing that description. As for the pictures I have tries tp revise the listing but i wont let me add any more for some strange reason?.

I am in need of 8 games not including super copa and starwing comp the list is 4 games short which i will update in time when they arrive

1. Blanco World Class Rugby (French)
    2. Brawl Brothers (German)
    3. Fatal Fury 2
    4. Putty Squad
    5. Side Pocket
    6. Soccer Kid
    7. Super Double Dragon
    8. TKO Super Championship Boxing

Starwing Competition
    Street Combat? (never seen)
    Super Copa? (never seen )

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And i'm 1300 complete in box SFC games out of 1450!

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But this is a nice colelction,i always found that getting ALL games ever released for a system/market, complete in box of course, was the hardest challenge...and i'm near reaching my 20th challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: haha

Quote Originally Posted by snesbits
    Hello I am the owner of the collection.

I know the listing is a bit vague but It was difficult enough writing that description. As for the pictures I have tries tp revise the listing but i wont let me add any more for some strange reason?.

I am in need of 8 games not including super copa and starwing comp the list is 4 games short which i will update in time when they arrive

1. Blanco World Class Rugby (French)
    2. Brawl Brothers (German)
    3. Fatal Fury 2
    4. Putty Squad
    5. Side Pocket
    6. Soccer Kid
    7. Super Double Dragon
    8. TKO Super Championship Boxing

Starwing Competition
    Street Combat? (never seen)
    Super Copa? (never seen )
    Hey , how you been ?
    Anyway its far from complete , i do have a complete Side pocket like you know and about a couple of games that you dont have listed in your auction.
    What Starwing comp cart are you interested , English or German Version?
    Oh ive got Street Fighter 3 - Rainbow version .
    Just email me , call me or see me in MSN .
    Congrats on ATA 2 , Is it complete?

Thank you

Valeriano Cruz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Predatorxs

It's not as Rare as some people would make out, also look at the prices of some of his other ebay auctions alot of his games are way over priced, he has bought 1 or 2 games from me in the past, and less than a few days later there back on ebay for double the price.

Also i'm sure he/she has every intention of selling the snes collection (but i wouldn't be suprised to see it pulled early!), but if you got close up to half of those games the boxes are probably not in the best condition or complete.

It looks good in a small pic with all those games but he doesn't say much about there condition, or even a few extra pics to give you an idea of what your getting!

And not to show off, but i have an american snes collection currently up to 643 games and atleast half those games i'v imported from the states myself!
    I Must say Asterix and Obelix complete its very rare my friend, far from being common , and trust me ive been collecting Pal for 10 years and i think i know a bit of it ... Hehehehe

Hes collection its pretty decent , took me over a year to get him that English Soul Blazer , i think i sold it to him for 400 - 500 dollars , cant remember the exact amount ....

Anyway , do you think you could get me a copy of the mexican NTSC ISS deluxe complete "Mint" ?

Hows your site , im more than welcome to help in anything ,if you want some pics of some NTSC rarities ive got let me know...

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Damn 400-500 dollars for Soul Blazer? I know where you bought it and how much u payed tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cruzway
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatorxs

I Must say Asterix and Obelix complete its very rare my friend, far from being common , and trust me ive been collecting Pal for 10 years and i think i know a bit of it ... Hehehehe

Hes collection its pretty decent , took me over a year to get him that English Soul Blazer , i think i sold it to him for 400 - 500 dollars , cant remember the exact amount ....

Anyway , do you think you could get me a copy of the mexican NTSC ISS deluxe complete "Mint" ?

Hows your site , im more than welcome to help in anything ,if you want some pics of some NTSC rarities ive got let me know...
    I didn't say Asterix and Obelix was common, not at all, but i have seen them, also i'v seen 2 pal german Soul blazers (1 cart only the other was complete). now that is rare but if i'v seen 2 in the flesh there have to be more out there.

And i'v been collecting since 91-92 mainly it was the PAL and US snes, i collected for but in the end i sold off my PAL collection (which was 523 mainly complete games), and stuck to the US Snes, i stopped collecting around 96 and then started collecting again in 99, more recently i sold of my US Gamecube collection (478 games complete)

With collecting it really comes down to time, and that simply is something i don't have, so the last collection i have left is my snes US collection, which i'm going to hang on too. But it's not just games, i have tons of promo snes stuff too.

I keep threatening to have my site up, so i'll have to make good on my word sooner rather than later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Predatorx ...
    The Soul Blazer its not german version , thats pretty common , its the English / Scandinavian Version.
    Coolies , we all want to see your fantastic site :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cruzway
    Predatorx ...
    The Soul Blazer its not german version , thats pretty common , its the English / Scandinavian Version.
    Coolies , we all want to see your fantastic site :-)
    I was under the impression the only PAL versions were French and German, since the French version was down mainly to Obi soft, and enix did the US and Jap versions?

On the Soul Blazer PAL english cart? what name is on the cart label is it enix or obi soft?

and the site is on it's way!

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im pretty sure its Enix label. I remember reading the preview about it when it was new here Its actually not super rare, it was sold in 3-4 countries in Scandinavia. Its just that people over here hardly sell these old games. They either give them away to fleamarkets or store them in the attic until they rot I'm sure if i put up some ads online, in the papers, put up some flyers at stores etc. i would be able to get atleast 1 copy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja
    Im pretty sure its Enix label. I remember reading the preview about it when it was new here Its actually not super rare, it was sold in 3-4 countries in Scandinavia. Its just that people over here hardly sell these old games. They either give them away to fleamarkets or store them in the attic until they rot I'm sure if i put up some ads online, in the papers, put up some flyers at stores etc. i would be able to get atleast 1 copy.
    But was there actually an english (UK) released cart? and if there is? whats the cart code for the uk release?

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, only in Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland). Not sure if was sold in all 4, but atleast Norway and Sweden. About the code, i think its SCN, but it can be EUR too.