Thread: WTB/R: Stadium Events

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB/R: Stadium Events

Well, I figured I had better start this before it's too late for me. I need just the cart only and a manual if you have it I will pay $900 tops for both together. Otherwise, I would like to pay no more than $600-$650 for the cart. $500 would be even better but I don't see that happening. I want to get this stupid cart out of the way before the n00bs go haywire and make the price skyrocket to way more than it's worth. I need to just reserve the game for right now. I will make a small downpayment on it if I have to. Please let me know if you have one or know of someone that is going to sell one. Thanks!

Btw, WTB/R = Wanted to Buy/Reserve
    NintendoAGE - The best NES database engine available on the net!

My Collection - Well, kinda. One of these days I will actually get a pic of the whole collection and post it on there. Until then, I only have a few games in there with some additional collection info stuff.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm just guessing here, but with the more "rare" games like this, it often isn't just enough to be willing to pay. you also have to find someone willing to sell! so, i'll be interested to see how this goes.

sorry, I don't have your game. i'm just an interested observer. Free bump!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good luck with the search Hounder!
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

best of luck bump

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks guys. It is hard to find someone willing to sell. Hopefully someone out there needs the money really bad. I wish I would have bought this so much sooner

My Collection - Well, kinda. One of these days I will actually get a pic of the whole collection and post it on there. Until then, I only have a few games in there with some additional collection info stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Only interested in the US-version? Otherways you have one in Netherlands here (with pad :

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-NES-GAME-ST...QQcmdZViewItem

Suppose you alreaddy have seen the one (without manual) on ebay.com.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hm, felt something was wrong when I post the link. Just red the rules, sorry for posting a Ebay link in wrong section. Will not happend again.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's been on there for awhile now. Actually a member on this board is the seller. I'm interested in only the NTSC version. Thanks anyways

Key (Level 9)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a complete NTSC FFF pad. make me an offer, i know you want it
    -Josh

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eh, I do But I will have to hold off for a while though. I had someone just contact me today about a CIB SE. Don't know if it's PAL or not though. If it's NTSC, you guys might not see me for a while as I will be working my butt of to pay for it! lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrodil
    Hm, felt something was wrong when I post the link. Just red the rules, sorry for posting a Ebay link in wrong section. Will not happend again.
    Your completely allowed to post an eBay link in a thread outside the Everything Ebay forum.
    It is when you create a thread specifically for that auction that it goes in the Everything Ebay forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i thought zelda_nexus had one or something. well he actually claimed he had a couple? and he wanted like 35K for like 1000's games on here. but whenever i contacted him he told me he had a SE for $400.00 so i was all stoked but then at the last second he said it was PAL. then i saw that he advertised a NTSC SE after i talked to him and i was confused a little bit because when i talked to him the first time he acted like he only had a pal one. then all of a sudden he said he had a ntsc stadium events that was boxed. So i dunno seemed a little shady if ya ask me. although raregamergirl did vouche for him i think so i dunno? free bump anyways lol good luck

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Feel your pain

I'm in the same boat, that's the last NTSC game I need, although I won't poach: free bump since I can't afford $900 for it. The thing for me is, I'm in Texas, and given where SE was sold before it was pulled from shelves, I don't think I'll find one in the wild down here. So I'll be forced to buy, I'm just hoping the price crashes someday.
    It would be faster to tell you what games I don't have.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I didnt exactly vouch for them, I said that I had dealt with him. I dont believe he had a US SE with the box (doesnt make any sense why he would and not sell it, how many boxes still exist for SE? less than a dozen for sure). good luck in your quest, hounder. i broke down and bought one at crazy ebay prices (but, to my defense, the cart is in perfect condition, one of the mintier SE carts out there) not sure if I let you know or not, but I did recieve the mermaids of atlantis the other day. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raregamergirl
    I didnt exactly vouch for them, I said that I had dealt with him. I dont believe he had a US SE with the box (doesnt make any sense why he would and not sell it, how many boxes still exist for SE? less than a dozen for sure). good luck in your quest, hounder. i broke down and bought one at crazy ebay prices (but, to my defense, the cart is in perfect condition, one of the mintier SE carts out there) not sure if I let you know or not, but I did recieve the mermaids of atlantis the other day. thanks
    yea i agree, who in the world has a stadium events ntsc boxed? and just claims that they have it and not make a big deal of it. But on another subject just about a few months ago i was at this game show and one of my friends that was with me said he talked to a guy that was selling games at this show. and the guy that was selling literally told him that about a year ago this guy at the show stumbled across THREE Factory sealed Stadium Events in some wareghouse and DID NOT buy them. yes i totally agree either pure BS or plain stupidity. But aint that crazy if it was true. But i really do believe there are more copies of that game out there that just haveent been discovered so its hard to tell what someone might have.

By the way sorry hounder for filling up your post with useless info, but hey it is keeping it at the top of the fourms lol. good luck

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's cool man. I've got the box on the way to me basically. Got to send payment off for it. Got it in a private deal in which I'm not going to go into detail about. I just need the cart and manual which are going to be a lot easier to find than the box.

I believe there are more out there and I hope I'm the one that finds them

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys.
    Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place (first post for me), but I had no idea that Stadium Events was worth anything at all until I found this thread, and then I realized I have a copy of it with a box on my shelf.
    It's a PAL version though, which I assume you've guessed already.
    How much would you say this game is worth? The box is in OK condition. Not mint, but no tears or anything.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The PAL version has been bringing in alot more money than it's worth as of late. I would say roughly $150-$175 depending on its shape.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, that's not bad. Especially seeing as how I got it from a friend for free. :)
    Thanks for the info Hounder.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you were to sell it on ebay you could get as much as $300 for it. But that's just way too much as it's not common but in no means rare to come by. They are up on ebay it seems at least 4 or 5 times a month.