Ok well i would really really hate to part with this but i need some furniture for my place and this little gem might help towards it. Im basically seeing who might be interested in it. i will have pictures first thing tommorow but figured id break the ice tonight. its in GEM MINT Condition. i mean super sharp corners, no tears in the shrinkwrap, no creases, no surprises. Serious offers only. I was told that the last one that was sealed went for $600.00 on ebay. And i can gurantee you this one is probably more mint than that one. But im not saying thats what its worth thats just what one trader told me. Could be BS?? This is probably one of the best ...if not the Best condition sealed one left in existence. Again im taking cash offers. And the only things i would consider trading this for would be either, any of the panesians, Stadium events, or myramid. If no good offers in the next few days ill probably throw it on ebay with an insane buy it now and take best offers there lol. thanks guys!
-Mark