Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: WTB sealed Zelda games, Bounties! & a display case

  1. #1
    Apple (Level 5)
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default WTB sealed Zelda games, Bounties! & a display case

    Hello all. I'm looking to get my hands on one of those black "World of Nintendo" display cases that a few of you on here have, Or something similar. Similar in the sense as it's an official display case with doors, locks, lights, etc... I'm easily willing to pay the going rate for one in good shape. Preferably, it will be as close to Cleveland/Akron OH as possible. If anyone has any leads send me a pm.

    Also I'm looking for factory sealed Zelda games. I've been burned for the last time on ebay and am trying my luck here. I'm looking for any U.S. non players choice game I don't have, and since all I have are the Gamecube games and Majora's Mask, I'm missing a lot. So let me know what you've got.

    I've been sent a few pm's asking which ones I need so I figured I'd post what I want with the prices I'm looking to pay (no players choice or classic versions).

    NES
    The Legend of Zelda $300
    The Adventure of Link $150

    SNES
    A Link to the Past $100

    GB
    Link's Awakening $75

    GBC
    Link's Awakening: Color version $50
    Oracle of Seasons $40
    Oracle of Ages $40

    GBA
    Link to the past/ 4 swords $15
    Legend of Zelda $20
    The Adventure of Link $10
    Minish Cap $20

    CD-I
    Link Faces of Evil $50
    Zelda the Wand of Gamelon $50
    Zelda's Adventure $150

    N64
    The Ocarina of Time collectors edition $100

    Everything must be in excellent shape, send pics if you have em.

    Thanks!
    http://www.maximumcrowe.net/maximumc...outhpark3.jpeg

    I bet Tugger wants to hear a song off me new album!

  2. #2
    Pretzel (Level 4)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lahaska, pa
    Posts
    988
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    damn like a month ago i had zelda for nes sealed and sold it for 75 bucks on ebay.
    Too Many Games 12
    Friday June 15 - Sunday June 17 Oaks, PA
    www.toomanygames.com

    my feedback! http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56075

  3. #3
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mindlesspunk77
    damn like a month ago i had zelda for nes sealed and sold it for 75 bucks on ebay.
    ouch, thats a burn.

  4. #4
    Pretzel (Level 4)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lahaska, pa
    Posts
    988
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    what do you mean by that?
    Too Many Games 12
    Friday June 15 - Sunday June 17 Oaks, PA
    www.toomanygames.com

    my feedback! http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56075

  5. #5
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Sealed Cd-i Zeldas

    I know a game shop that has (hidden) both of the Zelda games for Cd-i, each factory sealed and mint. How much would those be worth? I don't know if he would sell, but I have enough that he would trade for. Let me know what you'd pay.
    It would be faster to tell you what games I don't have.

  6. #6
    Apple (Level 5)
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default Re: Sealed Cd-i Zeldas

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNES
    I know a game shop that has (hidden) both of the Zelda games for Cd-i, each factory sealed and mint. How much would those be worth? I don't know if he would sell, but I have enough that he would trade for. Let me know what you'd pay.
    The 3 CD-I games added. I'm assuming the "both" you are referring to are Faces of Evil and Wand of Gamelon. I'd pay $50 a piece for those.
    http://www.maximumcrowe.net/maximumc...outhpark3.jpeg

    I bet Tugger wants to hear a song off me new album!

  7. #7
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    207
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Re: Sealed Cd-i Zeldas

    Quote Originally Posted by drewbrim
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeNES
    I know a game shop that has (hidden) both of the Zelda games for Cd-i, each factory sealed and mint. How much would those be worth? I don't know if he would sell, but I have enough that he would trade for. Let me know what you'd pay.
    The 3 CD-I games added. I'm assuming the "both" you are referring to are Faces of Evil and Wand of Gamelon. I'd pay $50 a piece for those.
    I think that's a fair price, but probably close to what I could get it for. I'd be happy to check it out next time I'm in there, no promises! -Joe
    It would be faster to tell you what games I don't have.

  8. #8
    Kirby (Level 13) Buyatari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    5,335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mindlesspunk77
    what do you mean by that?
    He means that an original sealed NES Zelda can sell for as much as $400-$600.

  9. #9
    DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Kitsune Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Calexico, USA
    Posts
    13,853
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

    Default

    Would the $100 apply to a sealed Million Seller SNES Zelda?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

  10. #10
    Pretzel (Level 4) mrmark0673's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper
    Would the $100 apply to a sealed Million Seller SNES Zelda?
    It says the prices are not for players choice versions in his original post.

  11. #11
    DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Kitsune Sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Calexico, USA
    Posts
    13,853
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmark0673
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper
    Would the $100 apply to a sealed Million Seller SNES Zelda?
    It says the prices are not for players choice versions in his original post.


    *burns the game :P*

    Seriously though, I -thought- I saw a sealed Million Seller version at a local shop but I need to check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

  12. #12
    Pretzel (Level 4)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lahaska, pa
    Posts
    988
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buyatari
    Quote Originally Posted by mindlesspunk77
    what do you mean by that?
    He means that an original sealed NES Zelda can sell for as much as $400-$600.
    oh i know that this one was a classic series the gray cart. funny isnt it the gray cart loose is worth more than that gold cart. but boxed or sealed the gold cart is worth more. silly video games.
    Too Many Games 12
    Friday June 15 - Sunday June 17 Oaks, PA
    www.toomanygames.com

    my feedback! http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56075

  13. #13
    Pretzel (Level 4)
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    917
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    i have a sealed limited edition zelda gameboy advance /w minish cap.
    Even if I go to hell, I will live to the end of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands!


  14. #14
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mindlesspunk77
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyatari
    Quote Originally Posted by mindlesspunk77
    what do you mean by that?
    He means that an original sealed NES Zelda can sell for as much as $400-$600.
    oh i know that this one was a classic series the gray cart. funny isnt it the gray cart loose is worth more than that gold cart. but boxed or sealed the gold cart is worth more. silly video games.
    Yeah video games are silly :P I love the orig nes box/ inserts for zelda. The die cut in the upper left, and layout, its awesome. That would be my first thought on why it's worth more boxed.

  15. #15
    Kirby (Level 13) Buyatari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    5,335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mindlesspunk77
    funny isnt it the gray cart loose is worth more than that gold cart. but boxed or sealed the gold cart is worth more. silly video games.
    How much more is a loose grey worth over a gold? I figured they were both around $5 but some people prefer the grey because it has a newer battery and some prefer the gold because it SHINES with armorall !!

  16. #16
    Apple (Level 5)
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unbroken
    i have a sealed limited edition zelda gameboy advance /w minish cap.
    Pm sent. Let me know if you didn't receive it. I was getting the "debug error" message.

    Buyatari - I know you've got like 82 sealed zelda's in your possession I've seen the pics . Hook up a fellow NE Ohioan.

    Thanks to everyone for the discussion/bumps
    http://www.maximumcrowe.net/maximumc...outhpark3.jpeg

    I bet Tugger wants to hear a song off me new album!

  17. #17
    Pretzel (Level 4)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lahaska, pa
    Posts
    988
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buyatari
    Quote Originally Posted by mindlesspunk77
    funny isnt it the gray cart loose is worth more than that gold cart. but boxed or sealed the gold cart is worth more. silly video games.
    How much more is a loose grey worth over a gold? I figured they were both around $5 but some people prefer the grey because it has a newer battery and some prefer the gold because it SHINES with armorall !!
    well the gold one i can get ten for easy . and ive gotten as much as 25 for the grey cart. the grey cart brings more cause its harder to find. i cant tell you how many gold carts ive had over my time. but ive only had two grey carts. same with link
    Too Many Games 12
    Friday June 15 - Sunday June 17 Oaks, PA
    www.toomanygames.com

    my feedback! http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56075

  18. #18
    Kirby (Level 13) Buyatari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    5,335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

    Default

    well the gold one i can get ten for easy . and ive gotten as much as 25 for the grey cart. the grey cart brings more cause its harder to find. i cant tell you how many gold carts ive had over my time. but ive only had two grey carts. same with link
    Where? On ebay? Loose?

  19. #19
    Pretzel (Level 4)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lahaska, pa
    Posts
    988
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    not on ebay. just at markets and game shows
    Too Many Games 12
    Friday June 15 - Sunday June 17 Oaks, PA
    www.toomanygames.com

    my feedback! http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56075

  20. #20
    Kirby (Level 13) Buyatari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    5,335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

    Default

    Man I wish I could get 25 bucks for a loose Zelda cart !

    I'd be rich !

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 02:50 PM
  2. Gameboy display case
    By Natty Bumppo in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 01:21 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:34 PM
  4. Nes Game Display Case
    By Quantum5 in forum Classic Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 10:03 AM
  5. FS/ Sealed ZELDA and SUPER TEAM GAMES NES Sealed NEW.
    By gameman-15 in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •