So our company has started up a gift section for the holidays. I get a small inquiry from the store manager, "you collect games, right?"
"Yeah. Mostly the older stuff..."
"WONDERFUL!"

So I get to work, and there's that multi-game thing that has the Williams and Midway games on it, in the gift section. And because I made the mistake of showing people that I can play a decent game of Robotron and Wizard of Wor, I'm now in the section for the shopping season.

Apart from selling the other electronics, my work consist mostly of showing 5 year-olds how to play Joust and Bubbles, and keeping people from kicking the thing. What I have seen so far:

A Grandma killing the Wizard; and we're talking she was 75 or so and from the old country.
12-year old girl play Defender for an hour and get steadily better.
A gentleman swear to me up and down that Defender is the only one that was in the arcade, and the rest are new games (!)
No one ever finishes a game of Tapper, they just don't get it and play a new game or walk away.
50% of people ask me where Pac-Man or Space Invaders is on the thing.

I don't go into any schpeil, I just play dumb and don't mention CGE or that I can rattle off who programmed what of the original games. Most wouldn't belive me, anyway.

I make a point of not playing the thing unless asked; I'd rather let the kids play it and get thier parents to buy one.
Besides, I can take a good 20 minutes on Robotron once I'm warmed up.