Thread: Activision Patches. Need your help here!

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Default Activision Patches. Need your help here!

Hey folks,
    I just finished entering all of the Activision Patches into the DP database. I'll post the text below just because I love you all.

I need some help with the rarities, however. I haven't collected these things in ages and have gotten kind of "out of the loop" on this memorabilia. A few of the rare ones are very obvious, like the Dolphin Secret Society or the one million Laser Blast patch. But others, I'm not so sure.

Even if you have no input whatsoever, list the patches that you OWN, it will still help in the scarcity category. For example, I don't expect to see too many of the Toy Bizarre patches, for example.

Your help is, as always, greatly appreciated!

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Game Dollar Value Rarity Description
    "Activision Patch, ""1,000,000""" $30 /R5 "Rolling the score over a million points in Laser Blast could get you an exclamation point stripe ""! ! ! ! ! ! ! / 1,000,000"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, All-Star Hockey Team $8 /R3 "Beating the computer opponent in Ice Hockey could get you a ""All-Star Hockey Team"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Arctic Architechts $8 /R3 "Scoring over 40,000 points in Frostbite could get you an ""Arctic Architects"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Beamriders $8 /R3 "Scoring more than 60,000 points and getting to sector 20 on the Atari 2600 or Intellivision version or 40,000 points at sector 14 for the ColecoVision version of Beamriders could get you a ""Beamriders"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Billy Club $8 /R3 "Scoring over 35,000 points in Keystone Kapers could get you a ""Billy Club"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Bucket Brigade $30 /R5 There are two versions of this patch. This is for the one without The Mad Bomber pictured, just a big lit bomb (offered for Atari 5200 scores).
    Activision Patch, Bucket Brigade $8 /R3 "Scoring over 3,000 points on the Atari 2600 version or 1,800 points on the Atari 5200 version of Kaboom! could get you a ""Bucket Brigade"" patch by sending proof to Activision. There are two versions of this patch. This is for the one with The Mad Bomber pictured (offered for Atari 2600 scores)."
    Activision Patch, Chopper Commandos $8 /R3 "Scoring over 10,000 points in Chopper Command could get you a ""Chopper Commandos"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Cliff Hangers $8 /R3 "Scoring over 99,000 points in Pitfall II could get you a ""Cliff Hangers"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Crackpots $8 /R3 "Scoring over 75,000 points in Crackpots could get you a ""Crackpots"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Cross of Excellence $10 /R4 "Destroying 5 squadrons (60 tanks) in Robot Tank could get you a ""Cross of Excellence"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Decathlon Bronze $10 /R3 "Scoring over 8,600 points in Decathlon could get you a ""Bronze"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Decathlon Gold $30 /R5 "Scoring over 10,000 points in Decathlon could get you a ""Gold"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Decathlon Silver $20 /R4 "Scoring over 9,000 points in Decathlon could get you a ""Silver"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Dreadnaught Destroyer $10 /R3 "Beating the game at level 4 or better in The Dreadnaught Factor could get you a ""Dreadnaught Destroyer"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Ensign $8 /R3 "Scoring over 3,800 points in Starmaster could get you an ""Ensign"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Explorer's Club $8 /R3 There are two Explorer's Club patches. This is for the triangular shaped one (offered for Atari 2600 and Intellivision scores).
    Activision Patch, Explorer's Club $8 /R3 "Scoring over 20,000 points in Pitfall! could get you an ""Explorer's Club"" patch by sending proof to Activision. There are two Explorer's Club patches. This is for the rectangular shaped one (offered for Atari 5200 and ColecoVision scores)."
    Activision Patch, Federation of Laser Blasters $8 /R3 "Scoring over 100,000 points in Laser Blast could get you a ""Federation of Laser Blasters"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Flying Aces $8 /R3 "Scoring below 33.3 seconds on game 1, below 51.0 seconds on game 2, or below 54.0 seconds on game 3 in Barnstorming could get you a ""Flying Aces"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Friends of Dolphins $8 /R3 "Scoring over 80,000 points in Dolphin could get you a ""Friends of Dolphins"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Grand Prix Driving Team $8 /R3 "Scoring below 0.35 on game 1 or below 1.00 on game 2 of Grand Prix could get you a ""Grand Prix Driving Team"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Leader $8 /R3 "Scoring over 5,700 points in Starmaster could get you a ""Leaderr"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Medal of Merit $10 /R4 "Destroying 4 squadrons (45 tanks) in Robot Tank could get you a ""Medal of Merit"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Megamaniacs $8 /R3 "Scoring over 45,000 points in Megamania could get you a ""Megamaniacs"" patch by sending proof to Activision. There are two versions of this patch. This is for the semi-circular shaped on (offered for Atari 2600 scores)."
    Activision Patch, Megamaniacs $8 /R3 There are two versions of this patch. This is for the rectangular shaped on (offered for Atari 5200 scores).
    Activision Patch, Oinkers $8 /R3 "Scoring over 25,000 points in Oink! could get you an ""Oinkers"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Order of the HERO $8 /R3 There are two versions of this patch. This is for the one without the HERO face on it (offered for ColecoVision scores).
    Activision Patch, Order of the HERO $8 /R3 "Scoring over 75,000 points in H.E.R.O. could get you an ""Order of the Hero"" patch by sending proof to Activision. There are two versions of this patch. This is for the one with the HERO face on it (offered for Atari 2600 scores)."
    Activision Patch, Order of the Supreme Starmaster $8 /R3 "Scoring over 9,000 points in Starmaster could get you an ""Order of the Supreme Starmaster"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Pilot $8 /R3 "Docking with 4 or 5 with 4500 units in Space Shuttle could get you a ""Pilot"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Plaque Attack Pack $8 /R3 "Scoring over 35,000 points in Plaque Attack could get you a ""Plaque Attack Pack"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, River Raiders $8 /R3 There are two different River Raiders patches. This is for the triangular shaped-one (offered for Atari 5200 and ColecoVision scores).
    Activision Patch, River Raiders $8 /R3 "Scoring over 15,000 points on the Atari 2600 version, 25,000 in the Atari 5200 or ColecoVision version, or 35,000 points in the Intellivision version of River Raid could get you a ""River Raiders"" patch by sending proof to Activision. There are two different River Raiders patches. This is for the rainbow shaped-one (offered for Atari 2600 and Intellivision scores)."
    Activision Patch, Roadbusters $30 /R5 "Surviving for 5 days (game time) in Enduro could get you a ""Roadbusters"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Save the Chicken Foundation $8 /R3 "Scoring over 20 points on game 3 or 7 of Freeway could get you a ""Save the Chickens Foundation"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Secret Society of Dolphins $30 /R5 "Scoring over 300,000 points and getting the secret word in Dolphin could get you a ""Secret Society of Dolphins"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Short Order Squad $8 /R3 "Scoring over 45,000 points in Pressure Cooker could get you a ""Short Order Squad"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Ski Team $8 /R3 "Scoring under 28.2 seconds on game 3 of Skiing could get you an ""Activision Ski Team"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Sky Stars $8 /R3 "Finishing under 37.0 seconds on game 1 of Sky Jinks could get you a ""Sky Stars"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Spider Fighters $8 /R3 "Scoring over 40,000 points on Spider Fighter could get you a ""Spider Fighters"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Star of Honor $10 /R4 "Destroying 6 or more squadrons (72 tanks) in Robot Tank could get you a ""Star of Honor"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Sub Club $8 /R3 "Scoring over 50,000 points in Seaquest could get you a ""Sub Club"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Super Sleuth $8 /R3 "Completing game 3 of Private Eye could get you a ""Super Sleuth"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Tennis $8 /R3 "Beating the computer opponent in one set of Tennis could get you an ""Activision Tennis"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Toy Troubleshooter $10 /R3 "Scoring over 70,000 points in Toy Bizarre could have gotten you a ""Toy Troubleshooter"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Trail Drive $8 /R3 There are two versions of this patch. This is for the horseshoe shaped one (offered for Intellivision scores).
    Activision Patch, Trail Drive $8 /R3 "Scoring over 3,000 points in Stampede could get you a ""Trail Drive"" patch by sending proof to Activision. There are two versions of this patch. This is for the triangular one (offered for Atari 2600 scores)."
    Activision Patch, Trailblazers $20 /R4 "Scoring over 40,000 points in Happy Trails could get you a ""Trailblazers"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Wing Commander $8 /R3 "Scoring over 7,600 points in Starmaster could get you a ""Wing Commander"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Wings $8 /R3 "Docking with 6 with 7500 units in Space Shuttle could get you a ""Wings"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, World Class Dragster Club $8 /R3 "Scoring below 6 seconds in Dragster could get you a ""World Class Dragster Club"" patch by sending proof to Activision."
    Activision Patch, Worm Whompers $10 /R3 "Scoring more than 75,000 points in Worm Whomper could get you a ""Worm Whompers"" patch by sending proof to Activision."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man, every time I see the Activision patches mentioned I get annoyed that I was so lazy as a kid. I probably earned at least 10 of these things, but only ever sent off for a couple of them. And today I only have one:

Ice Hockey. It's taped to the side of one of my Room O' Doom shelves, right next to the TV screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Didn't Dragster have a patch as well? Alcohol has taken 5% of my memory so I could be wrong, but I know I sent in a picture to Activision.

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Quote Originally Posted by TripppsK
    Didn't Dragster have a patch as well? Alcohol has taken 5% of my memory so I could be wrong, but I know I sent in a picture to Activision.
    It sure did. See above "World Class Dragster Club".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My fault, I was only looking under D.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That was kinda weird in Germany, were Ariolasoft handled the Activision range.
    I sent in a screenshot for Keystone Kapers to get a patch and they sent me a Beamriders patch.
    Mind you, it was towards the end of the VCS reign.