Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Gillian Seed X
    PSN
    RyJonJinn

Default Top Five Favorite Zelda Games?

I am curious to know what everyone's top five favorite Zelda games are? Here are mine:

1. The Legend Of Zelda
    2. The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
    3. The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past
    4. The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
    5. The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Amazing, but where are the Wizrobes?)

And i have only finally just started to get into Majoras Mask. I bought it back in 2000 on release day, and i have it on the collectors disk. But for some reason i immediately shunned it, and refused to like it because of the time system. I did not like the fact that a Zelda game was rushing me from exploring everything during my adventure. But now i realize that is not the case. And i love the fact that it has the original overworld theme. The soundtrack is probably my favorite in the whole series, along with Wind Waker.

Also, so far i am enjoying the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess more than the Wii version. I think i just prefer the classic Zelda control setup. The only thing that i liked better on the Wii is fishing, and although aiming and shooting is awesome, and probably better on the Wii, i still prefer the analog aiming. The maps being non mirrored has screwed me up a few times, and i miss the widescreen picture. But having the free camera from Wind Waker more than makes up for it. And the graphics are exactly the same using the componet cables with 480 progresive scan turned on. I have the older Gamecube that uses the componet cables, and for those of you that do not know, you have to hold down the B button every time while booting up the game to enable the option for progresive scan. But if you are playing it on your Wii with componet cables and progresive scan turned on, then im sure it looks the same. I have not tried it on the Wii yet. I am playing through this version when my wife is gone, but when she is home, she likes watching me play the Wii version in the living room. Zelda is awesome! By the way i really want another Zelda like Wind Waker using the same cel shaded graphics engine to come out on the Wii. I am excited about Phantom Hourglass, but i want a console version!
    Last edited by Buns34; 12-01-2009 at 05:20 PM.