Thread: What would you do in this situation....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What would you do in this situation....

I bought a 20gb PS3 on ebay today and ended up paying $501 plus $60 shipping (so $561 total). In the auction he clearly states that free insurance is included. So about an hour after the auction ends he emails me saying that he ended up making no profit on this and asks if he could have an extra $20 for insurance, otherwise he will ship it with no insurance (which isnt good since it is coming from puerto rico and I am in NY). He asks politely (he wasnt hostile about it and didnt threaten to not send it or anything if I didnt pay the extra 20), but I am still mad he pulled something like this. He sold 4 PS3's in the past with one going for $600 (most was $1000 in november).

Now I replied to him and said I am willing to pay him the extra $20 (I dont want to get him mad and get scammed) but I also said I will take a full refund if he is unsatisfied with what he got for it (I would rather win another one with someone more professional). I am waiting for his reply now, and if you were wondering he has 13 feedback 100%.

Visit my YouTube page: Pete's Game Room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Vectorman0
    PSN
    Vectorman0

I would probably give in and pay the $20. Honestly though, you shouldn't have to, but the way ebay is, it's hard to say no. (at least for me)