Thread: Wanted: Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, To buy or trade Panzer Dragoon Saga for

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Wanted: Dreamcast Broadband Adapter, To buy or trade Panzer Dragoon Saga for

I saw that the DP guide says that a complet DC broadband adapter is $75. However, I'd be willing to pay up to $90 for the adapter itself. I can't really go any higher than that at the moment. But I also have a complete copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Sega Saturn to trade for one (not to sell). The DP guide says it's worth $135, so I think it's a pretty good trade-off. It's in near mint condition, and the case and manual are in excellent shape. Each of the 4 discs have a few light scratches but nothing that would interfere with playing. All three of the original black paper sleeves are here as well.

If anyone wants to do the trade I'll ship priority with insurance for $135, but would ask who ever's trading to do the same with their broadband adapter. I know I don't have a lot of feedback here so if you have a pretty decent amount of feedback here I would be willing to ship first. That way, you can send me the BBA after you get the game.

I didn't think I'd ever be getting rid of this game, but desperate times call for desperate measures. lol

By the way, here's a link to my e-bay feedback:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
    Last edited by jpark203; 12-23-2006 at 10:24 PM. Reason: added link to my e-bay feedback