Thread: Enclave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Enclave

Excellent game, and tied for my favorite game with Halo. The thing that makes me love this game are the environments, I am an environment whore, and love to be immersed in games, but there are other things I love about it too...

This game is getting some terrible reviews, well average, but I say they're therrible cause this game ain't average, and it's so so sad they feel that it is. Alot of people are complaining about the fact that there are no save points mid-stage, but that's why I love it!

It keeps me on my toes, and worrying about what is around every corner, and the game really isn't THAT HARD, if you're paying freakin attention.

The levels in this game are very atmospheric, and sucked me in the minute I started playing. The graphics are gorgeous "unless close up in FPS view", the wall textures can get pixalated, but the character models are fantastic. Third Person view is best though.

There is no lock-on feature to fight enemies, but I love it! It gets you too the point where your timing, and getting a keen eye to get that perfect head shot, and when enemies are rushing you, it can be tense.

The best way I could describe this game would be to say it's Diablo meets Quake 3.

All you Xbox owners should check this game out, it's good you idiots, and if you think it's just hack n slash, then use the Druid, and raise elemental monsters to do your bidding, yes it's good, if you can handle it wussies :twisted:

Insert Coin (Level 0) chazbeenhad's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

, funny. I was just gonna post how much I'm loving Enclave on the Xbox.

100% excellent game. It really hooked me on lev 2 when I picked the Huntress with that awesome 2 shot dwarven crossbow.

Nice levels and the graphics are wonderful.

Charlie