Hey gang!

Before I start, I want to say that I am not this guy nor do I actually know this guy. I'm just very happy with his services and wanted to spread the word.

There's a guy at www.thistlehillmedia.com who has old TV shows on DVD - not VCD. These DVDs come with fully selectable menus and what-not. Some of the shows he has uincludes Automan, Max Headroom, Misfits of Science, Capt. Power, etc. So TV shows that appeal to the 80s gamers are covered. Decent prices too.

Here's what I'm excited about. He has a tape-to-DVD transferral service that's very quick, very clean, and pretty inexpensive. SO far, I've transferred my Videogame Commerical Archive and he's now tranferring Stella at 20, Vol. 1 and 2 onto one DVD (so I can watch 'em during plane trips. CHares $25-$35 depending on amount of material, quality of original, if editting is needed, etc.

I'm just letting folks know, because I've been pretty happy thus far and he has stuff I think of few may be interested in. Next up, I'm tranferring my CGE vacation videos from 2001 and 2002!