Thread: Any deals going on with Premium 360's this week?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Any deals going on with Premium 360's this week?

Plan to buy me a 360 and was going to get the extra game at Walmart but that sale ended on the 6th so that is a no go. Anyone know of anymore sales going on this week as I plan to go get my Xbox 360 later today. I have $500 to spend and was hoping to get the best deal with my money, if I can't find one then I will get Gears of War & Premium 360 for now and then get some more games when I get paid later this week.

So anyone know of any deals to help me out?....I really appreciate the help alot.

Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PSP and 3DS

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im pretty sure Target has the 360 with NBA 2k7 and Bustbuy has them with Need for speed Most Wanted (If you can find them with the packed in game)

circuitcity has the quick charge kit for free this week

Online Deals

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4103873
    CoD2

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5301023
    Burnout Revenge

Hmm i guess the most wanted bundle is $419

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1158324059274
    Last edited by ig88vsbobafett; 01-07-2007 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Overstock had a deal going on a while ago where you can get a 360 premium bundle for $352 shipped. Offer is probably dead now but you might want to try it anyway:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...=overstock+360

Strawberry (Level 2) cityside75's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you have a Microcenter near you, they are giving a $50 gift card with the purchase of a 360.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks guys and looking at Target w/ free game as a option or might just buy 2 $30 games and get GOW later. Tried the internet already once and had got the Walmart bundle with Burnout: Revenge, your choose of a game that I picked GOW, it came with a messanger bag a carrying case for free to ship around your 360 if you want to which I don't, all with tax and shipping $487.57 and ordered that this past tuesday online, thought everything was good then I found out with a cancellation notice email friday morning that the whole transaction had to be cancelled because my shipping and billing addresses where different the zipcode I mean so they couldn't chance it and cancel the whole transaction that would of been at my home today if everything was right. Well that is why I have to wait till this week sometime to get my 360 because right now the money is on hold from my card, will be refunded this week back into my account. So that is why I hope to just get a good deal at a store around here then having to try once again at getting one over the net...which will be my last option if I can't find a good deal around here.

Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PSP and 3DS

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well If it were me I would probably wait until the new revised xbox360 is released. Judging from the buzz it won't be too long even though microsoft plays mumm.

I would be upset if I bought a 360 then 1 to 2 months later a revised one with a larger hard drive and hdmi cooler cpu etc was released at the same price. You waited this long it is almost worth rolling the dice and waiting. Even though 20 gigs is good I find myself running out of space and wanting a larger harddrive.

The revision model it is getting strong buzz. Just my thoughts.
    neo geo system

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    bow to postulio
    PSN
    MofoicDisaster

i just got a 360 for new years, i got the gamestop bundle they had that came with free copy of ghost recon modern warfare and an extended 1 yr warranty.

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by videogameking26 View Post
    Thanks guys and looking at Target w/ free game as a option or might just buy 2 $30 games and get GOW later. Tried the internet already once and had got the Walmart bundle with Burnout: Revenge, your choose of a game that I picked GOW, it came with a messanger bag a carrying case for free to ship around your 360 if you want to which I don't, all with tax and shipping $487.57 and ordered that this past tuesday online, thought everything was good then I found out with a cancellation notice email friday morning that the whole transaction had to be cancelled because my shipping and billing addresses where different the zipcode I mean so they couldn't chance it and cancel the whole transaction that would of been at my home today if everything was right. Well that is why I have to wait till this week sometime to get my 360 because right now the money is on hold from my card, will be refunded this week back into my account. So that is why I hope to just get a good deal at a store around here then having to try once again at getting one over the net...which will be my last option if I can't find a good deal around here.
    Did you ever end up getting one?