I recently bought a Pelican Gameglass LCD screen for my slim PStwo. It comes with two screws to mount the Gameglass onto the system. However, there are no holes on my version of the slim PStwo like there are on the small PSone. After looking at one of my PSones, I noticed that the holes Sony manufactured into that system also have placed for screws to fit into easily.

My question is if anybody else here has the Gameglass, knows what I'm missing as far as mounting it, or can tell me if I need to try to drill holes in the PStwo myself. Also, are there versions of the PStwo that have mounting holes manufactured into them? Thanks.

BTW, the screen is very clear, nearly as good as the portable one Mad Catz put out a few years back that worked on GC, PS2 and Xbox. The colors are a bit faded though. I tried Castle Shikigami 2 on it and had trouble following the action due to the colors. Capcom Classics 1 & 2 and Sega Genesis Collection looked great on it, though. I haven't tried anything 3D yet...