Thread: FS: One more mystery box: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default FS: One more mystery box: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD, THANKS FOR THE BRISK RESPONSE!!!!!!!

Here are the items included in the box ($15 shipped in the U.S.):

-Macintosh game "Mario's Time Machine": comes with 6 floppy disks and manual in the original box, pretty good shape overall aside from a little sticker residue at the top of the box on the front, this was tested about a year ago and plays fine, good item for a hardcore Mario collector/fan who likes to have different collectibles and memorabilia and if you have a Mac to play it then that is GREAT
    -Sega CD game "Brutal": game is complete and the disc is in decent to good shape (just minor wear), the only problem here is the front door has come off, I'm sending the game with the front hinge but you may need a new one, the manual actually has the original warranty card so that is in fairly good order.
    -Sega CD game "Prize Fighter": both discs in decent to good shape (Disc 2 slightly better than Disc 1), this game is complete though you may need a new case for this one as the front door has come off on this one, too
    -Sega Genesis game "NHL 96": complete with box and manual, save battery worked when I last played it, one hinge broken inside the box but otherwise everything looks good here
    -Sega Genesis cart "NHL 95": cart only and the save battery seems to have expired
    -Saitek Champion Backgammon handheld: old handheld that I've seen on Ebay once or twice, unboxed and in fair shape
    -Super Pro Golf handheld by Micro Games of America: complete with the box and manual, box is in fair to decent shape as it has some wear and sticker residue but it looks good otherwise, a nice looking LCD golf game with a lot of cool features
    -Game Boy Color box "Grand Theft Auto": box in fair to decent shape with no major tears or wear, does not come with the manual or any paperwork
    -Electronic Handheld Battleship: a favorite from one of the previous boxes I listed (I have multiple copies of this), unboxed but plays a good LCD version of Battleship, made by Milton Bradley and not Tiger
    -"Dawn of the Dead" 2004 vhs: theatrical version, comes in the original case and not a rental box
    -"Alien vs Predator" dvd: widescreen version, comes in original case with dvd and the scene listing insert
    Last edited by bangtango; 02-14-2007 at 10:05 AM. Reason: New box up for sale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Entire thread rewritten with all new items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Sold items removed. One or two new items added. Prices updated or added.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Sold items removed and a couple of new items added.

If you want something (or a few somethings) and price is an issue, I'll at least listen to a counter offer. Don't have a rarity guide listing for cd's or for a couple of the games I listed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

List revised again, sold items removed and a price or two dropped. $32 shipped for all remaining items, inside of the US, including cd's and games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thread revised and I am looking to purge all of this stuff at once. Current price is $15 shipped, inside of the US, for around 2 dozen items. Everything is ready to go in a box and will be sold as-is, to someone who likes to collect oddities or may want to resell some of it. A few things might be decent for a flea market or swap meet type of thing if you're into that.

If crusty 50-year old men can charge $15 for a Mario/Duck Hunt, YOU could get away with $2-3 Or not........

Highlights include a couple of Game Boy games (one Advance title), a 32X game and a couple of Game Cube titles. The NES games might help pad a lot or would be good if you want to sell off some system and need "filler" to go with it.

I want it all gone to the same buyer and it would be first come, first served.
    Last edited by bangtango; 02-07-2007 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump. Another box is up and available for the pickings! Get in there and do your stuff.