R4DS:

Second batch version that includes both black and white cart casings, mini cd & new version of the microSD reader. Sealed, brand new. $50 shipped.

DSLink:

I have two of these units. Both brand new and include a mini cd, card reader, instruction manual and box. $35 shipped each.

MK4 Mini:

A passcard device that allows you to swap it out with another slot1 device. Great for people that want to use the DSLink without flashing their unit. Brand new, sealed. $20 shipped.

Supercard Lite:

One unit, brand new in the box. $45 shipped.

Kingston Japan 1GB MicroSD card:

This is the Japanese model everybody raves about due to it's superior speed. It is not sealed new (it was the card I was using) but it is in mint condition with packaging and adapter. $30 shipped.

Kingston Taiwan 1GB MicroSD cards:

I have two of these, still sealed. They will work fine in the R4/M3 Simply/DSLink/Supercard Lite, or any other microSD based device out there. $20 each shipped.

Superkey:

This is the SC Team Superkey, boxed new. I tested this when it arrived, and was pleased to find that this is the version that has NO splash screen! $20 shipped.

Passcard 3:

Boxed, new. $20 shipped.

Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Adapter:

USB adapter to allow Wi-Fi access on your NDS from your internet connection. Box, instructions and cd included. $35 shipped.

All the shipping prices are for inside of the USA. Paypal payments only. PM if you are interested!