Thread: Animal Crossing NES games.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Animal Crossing NES games.

Well, its been about 3 months that I don't play Animal Crossing, but I recently bougth the GameCube to Gameboy adapter. I've been playing the Animal Crossing Games on my Gamebooy. I have the following games

Balloon Fight
    Clu Clu Land
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong Jr Math
    Excitebike
    Golf

I need the rest. If you have any of the rest and have the time and heart to pass them over to me please do so. If you need any of these games I can get you codes for these. And I will share my games even if it means talking to reseti all day long. Please help.

Games I'm really looking for are

Baseball
    Donkey Kong 3
    Pinball
    Punchout
    Soccer

Thankyou
    Cmtz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Tempest 2084
    PSN
    Tempest 2084

I believe there's also an Ice Climber game. I think I read that you got it only if you transferred your characters from the N64 version to the Gamecube version (and only in Japan).

Tempest

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There are a few games that you cant get yet without using the Action Replay, Super Mario Bros, Mario Bros, Punch Out, Ice Climber, The Legend Of Zelda,

although Zelda, Punchout, Wario woods, and Clu-Clu land D can not be played on the GBA.

BaseBall and Warios Woods can be found on your island by having your islander dig them up on you GBA, (let me know if you need help with this)

Donkey Kong 3, was only given out on the animal-crossing web site and cannot be traded.

Soccer is still available at www.Animal-crossing.com just click on one of the banners a few times and a pop up will open giving you the code.

I can hook you up with pinball just post your town and chacter name here, I dont know where that topic ended up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE VCS FRYER IN THE EBAY INSANITY CONTEST

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My village is C Vill
    My name is Cmtz

Please expain how to dig on the gameboy advance.

Thankyou

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To get Warios woods and baseball from your island,
    First load you inv up fruit, not fruit you had growing on your town to begin with. Then transfer it to your letters, then fill you inventory up with furniture you want to get rid of, or just go order a bunch of orange boxes from nook, equip your shovel (might have to be golden not sure) so you have one more inventory spot and fill it.
    Go to you island and bury all the furn you brought with you,
    Drop all the fruit out of your inv, on the other side of your island away from the stuff you burried,
    Drop your shovel and go back to the dock. Talk to captin and transfer your island to your GBA.
    On your GBA knock on your islanders door to have them come out. Start giving the islander fruit you will see it get happy(a heart above its head) keep doing this till they drop a bag of money, This means there completly happy.
    Now give them your shovel and click on one of the burry spots they will dig up that item and replace it with another, do this a couple times, when they bury a nes game it looks like a nes game when they bury it but its a leaf when you dig it up. You might want to take the shovel away after a few digs and feed them more fruit to make sure there still happy.
    Have them dig the rest of the holes and replace the rest ( dont worry they wont redig up something the burryed) If you have fruit left over take away the shovel and feed it to the islander, they will drop bags of 1000 bells and eventaly 10000 depending how much fruit you give them. I would susgest moving the bells to other side of island as soon as they drop them or they will pick them back up and keep them.
    If you have them do any fishing or the catch the ballon (if you left net and fishing pole) they will keep the item, If you give them fruit they will drop it, move it away from them or they will pick it back up.
    If they get a skull and cross bones above there head it means there not happy(dont like the fruit you gave them or caught a octipus(sp) so stop giving them that fruit and change it up.
    Do Not give them fruit while there holding the shovel or they will plant it.
    You might want to plant one or two fruits before you leave the island this way you have acces to most of the summer bugs all year round on your island.
    Hope this helps, I will get the pinball code in a bit.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this is also how you will get the rare island items,
    Surf Board, Cooler, Beach Chair, Beach Table, snowcone machine, diver dan, wave breaker,ect

It took me about 4,5 trys to get both nes games I still dont have all the island items, But you will get them eventually just gets a little tedious traveling back and forth.

If you bury Furn, you get a different furn,
    bury a shirt, you get diff shirt,
    Gyroid- diff gyroid
    Dont think they like fossils

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heres the code for PinBall

gp%GavuJ7YRbDs
    HekA66dDJ&cBeN

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, Dan, you're still using your Christmas avatar? Even I ditched mine a couple of months ago. Get with the times, dude!

JR

POST 14!
    The Gameroom Blitz. Here. Go. Now.
    http://grblitz.overclocked.org