Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    LiquidSnake2047

Default PS3 Time Crisis 4?

Noticed this little oddity on good ol' Gamestops website:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=270088

If 100% true, this is great news! Time Crisis 4 would be great on the PS3 (hell, even on the 360!). Hopefully, Namco would do the same to this one as they did to previous TC's i.e. being Crisis missions, enhanced graphics, etc. The other big question is seeing what a GunCon 3 is like. Im figuring Namco figured something out in regards to a good gun for LCD or Plasma TVs. Maybe its something like the sensor bar for the Wii. Anyhow, its nice to see light gun shooters being announced. I hope this leads to other companies following and releasing games like Virtua Cop 3, HotD 4, etc.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I didnt know before earlier today that Time Crisis 4 even excisted, but i read some info that it was released in August 2006. I also checked out some in-game videos on YouTube, looks cool

I remember playing Time Crisis 1 in the arcade and that i got it for x-mas for PSX. I also played alot of Time Crisis 2 in the arcade. I could even beat it without losing a life. Got #1 highscore that stayed there as long as i can remember + a golden star for not dying (or using a contunie, one of those atleast) *brag* hehe

So if TC4 gets out for PS3 thats a game i'm picking up for sure!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ContraVania

SHIT YES. My prayers have been answered... I played TC4 and beat it in the arcades, and it is awesome goodness. Those bastids at Namco find ways to keep the series fresh while still making it fun and vicious. I tell you, the fight against the Area 2 boss caused my jaw to drop, as you took on him while Captain Rush was fighting him hand-to-hand. At one point, the mofo throws Rush right at you!

And then Wild Dog with the grappling hook... and later, the fucking TRACTOR BEAM... and the final boss, Gregory Barrows... that cheater assaults you with perfect accuracy while you're fighting ALL FOUR TYPES OF TERROR BITES. I'm not even going to say anything about the final phase of that battle for those who haven't played it...

Dammit, I love TC... and HotD... and VC. If TC4 gets released, I see no reason why HotD4 and VC3 shouldn't find their way to home consoles as well. If this is a PS3 exclusive, I might find a bit of justifiable cause for getting it, but I'm definitely going to get an X360 should it come out for that.

Unfortunately, nothing's certain... so I'm not going to get TOO excited. But dammit, I'll keep at least 1% of myself stoked. What can I say, I'm still on a big lightgun kick that shows no sign of slowing down. Matter of fact, it was playing TC4 that started me on said kick.

The other big question is seeing what a GunCon 3 is like. Im figuring Namco figured something out in regards to a good gun for LCD or Plasma TVs. Maybe its something like the sensor bar for the Wii.
    I sure hope so, LP. The old style of tubes is starting to go on its way out, and I hope whatever firearm is compatible with these games works on LCD TVs. I had to move the Dreamcast back to the ol' TV in my room just so I could play House of the Dead 2.
    That's it! Next stop: The Junkyard. Population: You!

My college show: The Spirit of Radio, Tuesdays 8-9 p.m. EST = http://www2.etown.edu/clubs_orgs/wwec/listen.asp