Every time I use it these days, it seems to insist on downloading about 5MB of updates, which it does exceedingly slowly - and then takes 10 minutes to install them, for no discernable difference. And EVERY time I try to list something, there's some kind of error or other for no apparent reason.

This time, ALL my listings are "invalid" and the reason it gives is :"Input data for tag <item.shippingdetails> is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation"

If you can tell me what that gibberish actually means, then you're a better man than I. I've checked everything I can see on the shipping section, and can't see any problem with anything. Not to mention the fact that most of these items are ones that I have listed before and have just adjusted the picture and some of the description details before attempting to relist ... so how come now they suddenly don't work?!?!

Turbo Lister just seems to have been getting progressively worse over the last year or so, as far as I can tell. I even uninstalled the whole thing, and then reinstalled it a couple of months ago to see if that would make any difference at all. Nope. Just as sh!t as ever.