Thread: LAST 24 hrs!.. Gen games..most one flat price.. S&H included (10% off now)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation LAST 24 hrs!.. Gen games..most one flat price.. S&H included (10% off now)

After that disgusting amount my PSX lot went for on evilBay.. I don't have the heart.. nor the ambition.. to list most of these "commons" on there separately. So I'm giving you guys first crack at them. Anything pictured but not listed here has either sold.. or is being kept by me. This thread will remain active until next Tuesday, March 10th and what hasn't sold by then will more than likely be auctioned as a lot.

I'm taking my mom to Reno the weekend after next, and it's becoming VERY difficult for her to walk now so the doctor says she should retire to the bed soon. My brother and I are going to get her a hospital bed so I still need cash coming in. For a better description of why I'm doing this please see HERE. For an explanation of my grading lexicon from my post in last September; please see HERE.

I'm going to make this as painless as possible this time.. so here's the scoop. ALL games.. unless otherwise annotated are one flat price.. $10. That includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S. From my vast past experience.. it costs me $1.86 to mail the "average" Genny game with an average manual. So.. you're getting the $10 games for about $8.. plain & simple. THERE IS A MINIMUM ORDER OF $20, so that means you have to buy at least TWO flat-rate games. I WILL NOT discount shipping on volumes. These games are cheap enough as it is.. so PLEASE.. don't ask. Dealers? This sale may not be for you. All Genny games will be shipped simply wrapped in heavy brown shipping wrap several times over. The cases are sturdy.. and I've been doing this on eB for months with not one complaint. Want a box for your shipment? PM me for a quote and it will go out in a priority box by priority (for more.. of course). Payment is by PayPal ONLY!.. and I'm NOT accepting e-checks this time around either. Games are sold on a first pay-first served basis.. I won't hold items. I WILL ship to Canada.. or overseas.. but only lots of five games or more and once again, of course.. you must pay the additional postage (A "guesstimate" since I won't box lots up and haul to the PO for a "to-the-penny" quote). I will ONLY give a discount in one kind of instance.. if you purchase two titles under the same name (example: both T & E's, both Striders, both Vectormans, both Terminators, both SF's) I will deduct $5 from the total. 'Nuff said.. it's ALL spelled out here in plain English. One last thing.. I'm even busier now with work and attending to my mother.. IF YOU PM ME WITH AN "OFFER" (shipping discount, microscopic details of a single game, lot offer, etc.) DON'T be surprised if I don't answer.. I don't want anybody getting their panties all bunched up this time around thinking I'm ignoring them.. because I will be.. but it's been stated now ahead of time.. I simply don't have the time to haggle right now.. so please.. once again.. DON'T even try to "chew" <-- politically correct term.. me down.

Almost forgot.. that included S&H DOES NOT include a delivery confirmation #.. nor obviously.. insurance. If you want semi-tracking.. you'll have to pay the additional $.60 per order. If you want insurance.. $1.35 for the first $50 of value and $3 for anything above that. I can't be held responsible for lost or damaged uninsured shipments. I e-mail DC #s through PukePal upon shipment, and keep all receipts and vouchers regarding postage and insurance. Haven't had a problem yet.. but I need to make it clear. I won't lie on customs forms either anymore.. sorry.

Lastly.. please don't "threadcrap". Some of these games MAY NOT be worth $10.. but that's what I'm asking. If you DON'T like my prices.. please just move on and keep your comments to yourself. My mom's dying and I'm not in a good mood.. if you insult me here in my thread.. you may learn why and where I got the nym "scorch" this time around. If you want to bitch, whine, or threaten me.. PM me.

Keep in mind that ALL of these titles come with the cart, case/box & manual.. in the least. Some come with extraneous docs (reg cards, epiliepsy warnings, etc) and/or posters & maps.. where mentioned. All carts are clean and intact with no label damage or defacement unless noted otherwise. All cart/boxes are clean and whole unless noted otherwise. All manuals are complete and intact with no "after-market" scribbling. Beyond that.. my ratings for individual components go: Mint>Excellent>Good>Average>Fair>Poor and these "terms" only describe the overall "aging" of the item. Any kind of real damage or defacement.. instantly merits a fair or poor and only one game as I recall is even partially in that condition (Zany Golf). "Mint" only means factory sealed to me.. "brand new" means it was sealed.. but I took it out of the wrapping. My "excellent" is what most dorks call mint.

My feedback speaks for itself.. here in the forum.. and on eat-me-Bay under the same nym.

You are getting the actual games pictured in the following lot and no.. I can't take more detailed individual pictures.. sorry.

Atomic Robo-Kid
    excellent cond w/case & manual

Battlemaster
    excellent cond w/case, manual & poster

Battletech
    excellent cond w/case, manual, poster & docs

Beyond Oasis (SOLD)
    good cond w/box & manual (average) (former rental)

Blaster Master 2
    fair cond w/case (good) & manual (excellent)

Caliber .50 $20
    brand new w/case & manual

Castlevania: Bloodlines $25 (SOLD)
    excellent cond w/box, manual & docs

Centurion: Defender of Rome
    excellent cond w/case (good) & manual (good)

Combat Cars

Comix Zone $25
    mint - factory shrink-wrapped box

Crossfire $25
    mint - factory shrink-wrapped case

DecapAttack
    good cond w/case (fair; rip in plastic & inlay) & manual (average)

Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf
    mint - factory shrink-wrapped box

Disney's The Lion King
    excellent cond w/case & manual (good)

Ecco the Dolphin

ESWAT: City Under Siege

Fatal Rewind (The Killing Game Show)
    excellent cond w/case (retaining tabs broken); manual & poster

Granada $15 (SOLD)

Hard Drivin'

Haunting Starring Polterguy (SOLD)

The Immortal
    excellent cond w/case (aftermarket w/crdbrd sleeve) & manual (average)

Insector X

Jungle Strike
    good cond w/case & manual (average)

Landstalker (SOLD)

The Lost Vikings
    good cond w/case & manual

Marble Madness

Master of Monsters $30 (SOLD)
    good cond w/case (excellent) & manual

Maximum Carnage (red cart) $20

Micro Machines (SOLD)

Mutant League Football $25 (SOLD)
    excellent cond w/case; manual; docs & trading cards (2)

No Escape $15
    excellent condition w/case; manual & docs

The Ooze
    excellent cond w/box & manual

Pirates! Gold $25 (SOLD)
    excellent condition w/case; manual; map & docs

Red Zone

Rocket Knight Adventures (SOLD)

Sagaia $20 (SOLD)
    mint - factory shrink-wrapped case

Shining Force $30

Shining Force II $40
    excellent condition w/box (average) & manual (good)

Space Invaders '91 $25
    excellent condition w/case; & manual (good)

Splatterhouse 3 $35

Stargate

Steel Empire (SOLD)

Streets of Rage 3 $40
    excellent cond w/case & manual (average)

Strider

Strider Returns $15

Syndicate $15
    good cond w/case (average) & manual

T2: The Arcade Game
    excellent condition w/case & manual

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    excellent cond w/case & manual (good)

ToeJam & Earl $40

ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron $20

Traysia (SOLD)

Vectorman
    excellent cond w/box & manual (original; NON-greatest hits version)

Vectorman 2
    excellent cond w/box & manual

Viewpoint $15

Virtua Racing $20

Warsong $40
    good cond w/case & manual (All components have a large "P" on them in permanent marker)

Zany Golf $25 (ONLY plays on 1st release Genny)
    excellent cond w/box (average; slightly crushed), manual & docs

Zero Tolerance
    good cond w/case (excellent) & manual (good)

Zool: Ninja of the "Nth" Dimension

Thanks to everyone for their time and attention. If this goes predominately well in any way.. I'll do the same thing with my SNES games next.. real soon.
    Last edited by scorch56; 04-09-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: title changed
    "Kooch56.. you is a MEAN man!"
    My DP feedback
    "Take us to the THRESHOLD!"

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Beyond Oasis
    good cond w/box & manual (average) (former rental)

Haunting Starring Polterguy

Landstalker

Mutant League Football $25
    excellent cond w/case; manual; docs & trading cards (2)

Pirates! Gold $25
    excellent condition w/case; manual; map & docs

Rocket Knight Adventures

I'd like to buy the following

also pm'd you this
    Last edited by youruglyclone; 04-03-2007 at 09:23 AM.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default genesis game lot

Is the master of monsters still available? If yes, what condition is the catridge and manual? Any damage? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by All Things Sega View Post
    Is the master of monsters still available? If yes, what condition is the catridge and manual? Any damage? Thanks
    Master of Monsters $30
    good cond w/case (excellent) & manual

That means the cart is in good condition. There is a very small amount of label abrasion right underneath the final "S" in "Genesis" on the cart (about a 1/4 sq in total). The kind that gets left behind when one carelessly removes a label, but if this title was ever a rental.. it doesn't look it.. probably a small "garage sale" price tag or something. Other than that.. the cart is in excellent condition. The case is completely fine.. but the hang-tab has been cut off. The manual is in good condition. All pages are intact and there are NO "after-market" scribblings. The last half dozen pages are very slightly "crinkled". This title is not mint. If you're anal about your game conditions.. this is not quite for you.. but the game is complete and I'd say one tiny notch below what some consider "collector's quality" (as in.. their "mint").

Weird thing about this title.. I thought that on the cart, case AND manual where the title says "Master of Monsters" it looks almost like someone took a strong cleaner to that part, as the title is somewhat faded out in the center. After careful inspection and the fact that ALL titles look like that.. I've come to the conclusion that that is the way it was SUPPOSED to look.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All PMs/orders have been responded to up to this point. I'm off to work soon (swing shift) so I won't be able to answer PMs till early tommorrow morn.

I can't mark things as "HOLD" pending payment and I'm responding to orders (notice I didn't say "offers"?) as they come in.. in the order they come in. So please don't get upset if something has sold before it is marked as such. I'm trying to give 1st dibbers a reasonable length of time to get payment to PayPal.. which means this whole thing could get a little hairy soon.

I also want to reiterate.. I'm not going to have a lot of time to respond to "detailed condition" queries.. as I did above. My grading system/terminology is all explained in detail in my original post at the top if you just take the time to follow and read the links. I'll try to do my best to respond to such queries.. but it's NOT my top priority right now.. and like I already said.. if you're that picky about your conditions.. this may not be for you.

My feedback on here and on eB speaks for itself. If I say something is in excellent condition.. it is. If it's not.. I grade it as such. No one has described me as "mis-representing" anything.. yet.

If you want or have to wait for a reply for such a query.. don't blame me if it goes to someone else who's willing to read what I've already posted and draw conclusions themselves.. EVEN if they DID ask for it after you.

Thanks to all the people who have asked for games so far. Your help at this time is greatly appreciated. This sale is actually turning out better than I expected.. for once.

OH YEAH!.. BTW.. no.. to the half dozen people who asked so far.. M.U.S.H.A. is not for sale . In all of this "liquidating" I have decided to keep any games that have robots/mechs or are "mecha" related and a few select RPGS. When I started this hobby years back.. that was all I was going to concentrate on.. and I've decided to go back to that.

Once again.. if it's pictured.. but not in the list.. it's either already been sold.. being held to put on eBay.. or I'm keeping it, but thanks again for your interest.
    Last edited by scorch56; 04-03-2007 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh.. and BTW.. to kamino if he sees this.. no bro'.. I STILL don't have any "stuff" to sell you .. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ALL items sold and paid for, were shipped out today. Thanks to everyone who have purchased items so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In an effort to renew interest (I haven't gotten anymore "sales" since the initial 24 hours) I have decided to offer 10% off your total.

Easy & simple.. if you order $20 worth of stuff.. take $2 off.. if it's $50.. it costs you $45.. etc. Yes though, the total still has to be $20 or more (BEFORE discount).. taking $2 off down to $18 will STILL be a "do-able" purchase.

The less I have to put in the final lot on eBay.. the happier I'd be folks.

Remember.. this sale ends next Tuesday. Most of what's left will go to be sold on eBay in a single lot of the $10 games. In other words.. if you're hoping to hold off, and see the two Shining Forces in a lot of.. say 24 games on eBay that will go for $50 total.. it won't happen. Also.. there WILL be a reserve on the lot anyway.. so I won't let it go for nothing.. like I said up top.. I learned my lesson (a VERY costly one).

Great chance to pad your collection at a fair price.

Once it's gone off this board next Tuesday.. it won't come back again.. ever. I'm getting rid of this platform for good and then starting on the next (my SNES games).

So there's your "deal".. no more will be made, and I won't discount anymore. Please.. I still won't consider "offers" either.

My thanks to everyone who did purchase something.. all your items went out yesterday.
    Last edited by scorch56; 04-05-2007 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump.. and a note.

I just put some SNES games for auction (same nym as here). My plan is to take the "desirable" games and put them up on eB first with BINs. What doesn't sell there goes into a list here on DP next along with my commons (like I'm doing with these games until next Tuesday). What doesn't sell here on DP.. ends up back on eB as one final "lot". Expensive titles like SF I & II will be auctioned off separately on eB again though.

I'm gonna' get rid of these things.. one way or another.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump.. two days left.. then it ALL goes back on eBay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last 24 hours. Tomorrow night this thread will be locked and it ALL will go up on evilBay in some way, shape or form.

Helluva' deal here folks! Still some very nice stuff to be had at a decent price. If you're wary of my conditions.. look at the last two feedbacks left me in the feedback forum. Those people weren't disappointed.

This thread will be locked, and I won't offer these games again here.. EVER.. for ANY price.
    My DP feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Everything left gone to eBay. Thanks to everyone who bought something. If you wanted something.. look for it there where you can play the odds.
    My DP feedback